NEW Products from theBalm!

I've realized I cannot take a trip to the mall without stopping into Sephora and Kohl's to check out any newly released makeup products. We all know Sephora is (almost) the one-stop-shop for all high-end makeup, but what a lot of people don't know is that Kohl's carries a few high-end brands that Sephora no longer sells (Lorac, theBalm, Cargo...)

This week, I found myself at theBalm stand in Kohl's when I stumbled upon two new products that I'm super excited about!




For those of you who don't know, theBalm is a cosmetics line full of makeup, hair & skin care and nail polish. Their philosophy is "beauty in five minutes" which really makes this brand stand out. They create tons of products that can be used and reused in different ways.


The first products I ever heard of from theBalm were their highlighters, also known as Mary-Lou Manizer, Cindy-Lou Manizer and Betty-Lou Manizer. These highlights are HIGHLY talked about and I always wanted to get my hands on one of them but couldn't decide which one. Lucky enough, this product was made! theBalm came out with a palette with all 3 "Manizers." The pan sizes are smaller than the individual products but I'm completely okay with that since it will probably take a while to get through 3 highlighters anyways!


These highlighters claim to be flattering on all skin tones and the palette contains a champaign, rose and golden bronze shade. You can see in the swatch above just how pigmented these highlights are which is great to see. I cannot wait to test all of these out as highlights and even eye shadows.



The next product I got really excited to see was the new liquid lipsticks. This type of product is popping up everywhere and I couldn't love it more! These are the Meet Matt(e) Huges Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks. I picked up one shade, Charming, which is a rich mauve shade which is perfect for fall. This stuff lasts FOREVER. Even though eating and drinking I've found this is the longest wearing lip product I own. This line has 7 other shades and I will be sure to pick up a few more!

I'm super excited to work these products into my everyday routine. Hope you enjoyed this post!

Products Mentioned:
theManizer Sisters - theBalm, $28.00
Meet Matt(e) Hughes in Charming - theBalm, $17.00











2 comments

  1. I love the post! Great blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love yours as well :) Just followed you on Bloglovin'.. Looking forward to new posts!

      Delete