Relaxing Travel/Commute Playlist | 2016

Hey guys! I'm super excited about today's post. I recently jumped on the Spotify bandwagon (it's about time, am I right?!) I always put off downloading music and never have anything new to listen to so I figured what the heck, it's less than $10/month! I finally put together my first playlist and I love it so much I just had to share.

I call this my "chill" playlist. It's full of acoustic and slow versions of popular songs we all know and love. This makes me want to go on a long drive by myself and use my singing skills (I'll spare you all there.) But seriously, this playlist is so relaxing but fun at the same time. I usually listen to it at my desk, but this is the perfect commute/travel playlist in my opinion. Keep on reading to give it a listen!




I've always been a huge fan of Boyce Avenue, their covers are so on point, so you can say they inspired this playlist (and sing a large chunk of the songs at the moment!) Any time I'm about to have a mini meltdown at work, I pop in my headphones and blast these songs. They really help calm me down as they're all a bit slower which is why I think this is also the perfect travel playlist. I know this will come in handy on my next flight (anyone else have severe flying anxiety?!)



Anyways, above is the full playlist. Be sure to give it a follow if you like it! I hope you find it just as relaxing as I do :) I know I will continue to add new songs to this, but for now I have over 60 songs for you to chill out to.

Be sure to let me know your favorite acoustic covers and relaxing songs! There's nothing I love more than finding a new favorite :) Thanks so much for reading!!

Pin for Later!




No comments