BOXYCHARM Unboxing | July 2016

Here we are again, my BoxyCharm unboxing post! I'm so sad I missed posting this the past two months so I was sure to get this up (even if it's a bit late.. sorry!) I was really excited when I started to see spoilers of this box, I couldn't wait to get it in the mail!

A few months back, I mentioned I was a little disappointed in a few boxes in a row, but ever since then I have been looooving the boxes! I know some of this months boxes contained an eyeliner instead of the blending brush, so I'm very happy I ended up with the brush in my box since I'm not much of an eyeliner gal. Keep on reading to see some swatches and descriptions!

Swatched: Noyah Lip Gloss in Malbec

  1. OFRA Professional Magnetic Palette - This professional magnetic palette, made exclusively for BoxyCharm, comes equipped with a mix of six shimmer and matte eye shadows that normally retail for $10 each. This versatile formula can be applied wet or dry and is hypoallergenic. Full Size, $59
  2. Mally Beauty Rounded Blender Brush - Designed for blending out eye shadows with a rounded brush head and luxuriously soft bristles, it's shaped to apply the perfect amount of color every time. Full Size, $15
  3. Noyah Lip Gloss - A natural lip gloss made without sulfates, parabens or phthalates. Packaging is composed of earth-friendly bamboo. Full Size, $16
  4. PYT Hait Oil Treatment - Penetrates the hair follicles and leaves hair frizz-free. It prevents split ends and creates instant shine without the oily residue. Safe for color treated hair. Full Size $30

Swatched: Ofra Magnetic Palette

And there you have it! As always, BoxyCharm continues to kill the game. This box is valued at $120 and we paid $21. I was going to order a new Z Palette this week so you could imagine how happy that made me! So far, I'm loving most of the eyeshadows (some are not very pigmented though) and the blending brush.

Be sure to sign up for BoxyCharm here if you're interested!! Thanks so much for reading :)

Products Mentioned
BOXYCHARM - $21/month (Subscribe)


No comments