BOXYCHARM Unboxing | March 2017

Hi friends! Today's post is a little late due to my travels, but I couldn't go a month without posting my BOXYCHARM unboxing! I'm really happy with this month's box (A Smashbox product?!) and I think it's prefect for spring. Keep on reading to see what I got and how you can sign up!



This box came in when we were in Europe so I did cheat a little and watch some unboxing videos and I was so happy with what I was seeing! BOXYCHARM has really been stepping up their game and giving us well-known products as well as some from lesser known (yet amazing) brands to try out at an affordable price.


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - This primer is the first product that was ever created at Smashbox photo studios in LA. It instantly blurs fine lines and pores, leaving skin with a velvety-smooth, even finish. This classic Smashbox primer is the best way to start your makeup everyday. Travel Size, $16

Crown Brush SS023 Deluxe Fan Brush - This fan brush features a larger, fanned head perfect for soft application of powder products. This brush is also great for lightly dusting shimmer products onto skin. Full Size, $18.99

Naked Cosmetics Urban Rustic Palette - These colors offer a dramatic look when applied damp or with an eye base. The colors have hints of green, bronze, purple and brown. Full Size, $39.99

RealHer Matte Liquid Lipstick - This lightweight formula glides onto lips leaving super intense color with a bold, ultra-matte finish. Long wearing, and completely kiss-proof, this bomb formulation helps to combat dryness and nourish your lips during wear. Full Size, $15

RealHer Lipliner - A creamy lip liner that glides across lips to define your pout. Full Size, $12.50



I am SO excited to try out this Smashbox Primer. I'm probably one of the only humans who have never tried one! I also am loving this liquid lipstick! I haven't worn it yet, but the swatches are so promising. It took me 5 minutes to get the liquid lipstick swatch off my hand! I love that they provided a matching liner and lipstick to give us the whole look.

As always, if you want to check out BOXYCHARM click here! You can get all these products (over $100 worth!) for just $21/month.

Products Mentioned
BOXYCHARM - $21/month



Pin For Later


No comments