Iceland 2017 | Travel Photo Diary

Hi loves! Sorry I've been so MIA! I just landed in London and wanted to quickly put together a photo diary from past few days in Iceland. I'm going to do an entire blog post on my whole trip (which also includes London & Dublin), but I just needed to let you know how amazing Iceland was. I was in awe every place we went and I will 100% be going back. It's truly the most beautiful country!

I can't wait to write all about it, but in the meantime, take a look at the amazing photos I was able to capture the past couple of days! Note, I was unsuccessful in photographing the Northern Lights BUT we got to see them and I am stillllll amazed by it! You really need to plan a trip to Iceland ASAP :P






Reykjavik from the top of Hallgrímskirkja

 Reykjavik from the top of Hallgrímskirkja 



Icelandic Horses in Ãžingvellir National Park


 Downtown Reykjavik 

 Sólheimajökull Glacier

 Reynisfjara Beach (Black Sand Beach)

 Skógafoss Waterfall


Thanks so much for checking this post out! I will have whole post letting you know what tours I took and where we ate/stayed etc., but for now, I'm glad you got to bask in this beauty! <3



No comments