February Favorites | 2017

Hey guys! It's been waaaaay too long. I had been on such a roll with shooting, editing and posting and next thing you know, I'm at the office until 10pm and back at 8am for a full week. Now that that's out of the way, today, I'm bringing you my February favorites! It may have been a short month, but I certainly brought some new products into my daily routine and I'm excited to share them with you!



Vintage Makeup Highligher Double - I just wrote all about this product in my Best of BOXYCHARM post, but to sum it up, this is such a great highlight. I love using this on my cheeks, cupid's bow and inner corner to bring some light to my face.

Wet 'n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Polish - I actually have a whole blog post on these polishes from last February here, but I recently started paining my own nails again and picked up a few new shades. This polish lasts so much longer than anything else that I've gotten from the drugstore. I love the brush as it's thick and provides full coverage in one swipe. You can't beat the quality at this price!

ELF HD Under Eye Setting Powder - I love this powder. My concealer stays put all day and night when setting with this product and I love how small the pot is. I'm traveling to Europe this week and I'd typically never take a lose powder like this, but since it's so small it makes it super easy to travel with without the mess.

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Pink Frosting - Another product I have a full post dedicated to-- These Sephora liquid lipsticks. These last super long on the lips and are not drying at all. I have been loving the shade Pink Frosting, which is a purple-y nude with blue undertones that makes my teeth look super white.

Fresh Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Lip Therapy - My lips have been so chapped since I went to the mountains for NYE. I've been to a few different climates and then the East Coast decides it's summer, winter, spring and fall all in one week, and my skin/lips have been feeling it. I've been loving wearing this overnight because then I wake up to hydrated and plump lips.

Wet 'n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel in Taupe as a Joke

And there you have it! I'm so excited I rediscovered some of these products this month as well as found some new gems. What are your current favorite products? Let me know in the comments. Thanks so much for reading!

Products Mentioned
  • Vintage Makeup Highligher Double - Vintage Makeup, $35
  • Wet 'n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel - CVS, $4.99
  • ELF HD Under Eye Setting Powder - CVS, $3
  • Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains - Sephora, $14
  • Fresh Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Lip Therapy - Sephora, $30


No comments