Best of BOXYCHARM | My Most Used Products

Hi loves! If there's one thing I'm consistent with on this blog, it's my BOXYCHARM unboxing posts. I've been subscribed since summer 2015 and I've gotten almost 20 boxes, so I thought it was time to put together a list of my top used products! There are certainly products I've used up and never repurchased, as well as products I used a ton when I first got them, but these 8 have become a part of my routine and I 100% would have never discovered them without BOXYCHARM!


Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask - I got this in one of my first BOXYCHARMs and was blown away with how expensive this product was and how cheap the box was. I remember almost not wanting to try this out because I couldn't imagine spending $65 on a face mask when I ran out but... here we are. I repurchased this product on Cyber Monday so I got a bit of a deal which was great. This makes my skin so soft and clear. I use this about once a week and my skin has never been better.

Previse Hydromilk Lotion - This, I believe, was in my first ever BOXYCHARM. I mix this lotion with my regular face lotion in the winter months/when my skin needs some extra moisture. I will certainly repurchase once I run out!

Makeup Geek Blush in Soulmate - This is a go-to of mine in the colder months--It's a perfect shade for the holiday season! I used it to death this Christmas season and want to purchase more shades. It's super buttery and blends so beautifully.

Luxie Beauty 512 Small Contour Brush - This has been my go-to contour brush since I got it. It's the perfect shape/size to get right under the cheek bone and create a subtle/natural contour. I love all of the Luxie brushes we've gotten in boxes over the months, but this is certainly my favorite.

Mally Beauty Rounded Blending Brush - One thing I love about BOXYCHARM are the brushes we receive! I love this one from Mally, I use it literally every single day with a matte brown shadow in my crease. It's the perfect density and is quite soft. I love how this blends my shadows.

Vintage Makeup Highligher Double - This is the newest product in this list, but I felt like I had to include it because of how often I've used it this past month! This is such a nice highlight palette. The powders are really buttery, blend like a dream and look super natural.

OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Pasadena - Everyone knows how great OFRA's liquid lipsticks are--and I remember wanting to try them so bad but never got around to ordering and then we got this beautiful shade in one of our boxes! It's the perfect everyday pink-nude and lasts super long on the lips. This was a go-to for me all summer and I'm starting to break it out again since it's randomly spring in NYC this week :P

Studio Makeup On-The-Go Eyeshadow Palette - And last, but most certainly not least, this eyeshadow palette. This is currently the only palette I use on my eyes (and has been since we got it in September!) These shadows blend so nicely and have such a great consistency. The shades are all neutral and can be built up to a deep smokey eye, making this palette so versatile. I use this every single day and this is probably my favorite product I've ever received in a box!


I love so many products I get in my BOXYCHARMs, but these certainly take the cake! I still can't believe how many amazing products we receive for just $21/month. I highly recommend checking it out here!

What are you favorite subscription boxes?! Let me know in the comments. Thanks so much for reading! <3

Products Mentioned

  • Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask - Palmetto Derma, $64
  • Previse Hydromilk Lotion - Previse, $48
  • Makeup Geek Blush - Makeup Geek, $15
  • Luxie Beauty 512 Small Contour Brush - Luxie, $16
  • Mally Beauty Rounded Blending Brush - Mally, $11.25 (On sale from $15!)
  • Vintage Makeup Highligher Double - Vintage Makeup, $35
  • OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Pasadena - OFRA, $19.90
  • Studio Makeup On-The-Go Eyeshadow Palette - Studio Makeup, $50







No comments