The Perfect Belly-Friendly Smoothie | OLLY Probiotic

If you know anything about me, you know I love my NutriBullet. Ever since I got it last Christmas, I love to make all different kinds of smoothies. The past few months, I wasn't experimenting much because I was obsessed with this green smoothie (still am!), but I decided to switch it up recently when I found this new probiotic protein powder at Target and I'm loving it!


I found these packets just after the new year when strolling aimlessly through every aisle at Target (the usual) and I was intrigued since I know I need to be taking more probiotics. I picked up a few packets to start and see what this is all about!

I workout with a trainer 3 days a week, so I've been having a ton of protein smoothies for my post-workout meal, so I thought this would be perfect to throw into a berry/banana type shake.


What You Need:

  • Olly Probiotic Smoothie Creamy Strawberry Powder
  • 1 Medium Frozen Banana
  • 1 - 1.5 Cups of Frozen Mixed Berries
  • Splash Orange Juice
  • 1 Cup of Water
  • Granola of Choice (optional)

How To Make It:
  • Throw it all in a blender and mix until smooth!
  • I top mine with some extra frozen berries and a little Nature Valley Cranberry Almond granola for some crunch!


I really love this smoothie! It's a nice change of pace from my typical banana peanut butter shake. I love adding a little orange juice in to make it a little tart so it's not overly sweet from all of the berries.

I definitely feel a difference in my digestion since using this powder! I love that it's a mix of protein and probiotics, all of which I need in my diet at this point. I definitely recommend checking this powder out if you're looking for some belly-friendly protein :)


I've only been able to find this online at Target.com (I was unable to find the full size containers in store, just the single serve packets.) Hopefully they start to sell this more widely soon!

What are your favorite post-workout smoothies? I love trying out new combos! Let me know in the comments. Thank you so much for reading! <3

Products Mentioned
Olly Probiotic Smoothie Creamy Strawberry Powder - Target, $29.99



No comments