Alexis Ren x ColourPop Haul | Review + Swatches

My looooong awaited package has finally made it to me-- My newest ColourPop haul! I placed an order the day the Alexis Ren collab launched and due to such high demand it took almost 3 weeks to ship--so you can say I was very excited to receive this package just in time to test out this past weekend!


I ordered the 2 things from the Alexis Ren collection and I also ordered another Aquarius Lippie Stix by Kathleen Lights. We all know how amazing all of Katheleen's collabs are, so I'm going to stick to reviewing just the Alexis Ren products!

First up is the Pressed Powder Face Duo in Topaz. I only own lip products from ColourPop, so I was excited to try out a new face product. This is a bronzer and highlight duo-- I was nervous when I first opened it that it would be too dark for me, but the bronzer turned out to be perfect to contour with. It looks so natural and blends beautifully! The highlight is a little dark for me to highlight my cheek bones with, but I used it to highlight my inner corners and mixed it with a lighter highlight to use on my face.

Overall, this is an amazing product. The pans are so big and the products are so creamy and blend so easily. These products are also super versatile and can be used on the face or the eyes. This is certainly worth the $15 price tag!

Next up is the Blotted Lip in Deja Vu! I believe these are a completely new lip product and I was immediately drawn in by this color. This is kind of like a tinted lip balm and has pretty good color payoff. It feels really nice and moisturizing on the lips and is a nice change up from the liquid lipsticks I typically use. This doesn't have crazy wear time, but it fades evenly so you don't need to worry about having a ring of color around your lips.


I really enjoy both of these products! As we speak, they're both in stock so I definitely recommend checking them out. ColourPop has such great quality products at an affordable price-- It doesn't get better than that!

What are your favorite ColourPop products? Let me know in the comments. Thanks so much for reading! <3

Products Mentioned
Pressed Powder Face Duo in Topaz - ColourPop, $15
Blotted Lip in Deja Vu - ColourPop, $5


No comments