BOXYCHARM Unboxing | February 2017

Hi loves-- welcome back! I hope you had a great weekend and are recharged for (yet another) work-week.  Today's post is all about my newest BOXYCHARM, which has some really amazing products! I'm excited to try out these products and report back on my favorites. As always, this box is valued at over $100 and only costs $21/month! Keep on reading to see what I got and how you can sign up for your own box.



Omnia Eye Kit by Royal & Langnickel - The Omnia Gold and Rose Gold Brushes were developed with the natural hair in mind and features meticulously selected natural hair of the finest quality for impeccable performance. Perfect for any type of product-- powder, liquid or cream. Full Size, $29.98

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pans - A highly-pigmented and high-end shadow for half the price without scarifying quality. These Makeup Geek shadows are cruelty-free! Full Size, $6 each

Moisturizing Lipstick by Real Her - Achieve kissably soft lips with this uber satin moisturizing lipsticks infused with Shea butter, jojoba seed oil, aloe vera and Vitamin E. Features a creamy satin finish that looks between a matte and a gloss. Full Size, $18

Microdermabrasion by Dr. Brandt - The original skin exfoliating procedure. Dampen skin with warm water and slowly + gently massage cream into skin for 1-2 minutes. Best if used 1-2 times per week allowing 3 days between applications. Full Size, $79

Small Z Palette - Completely customizable, this Small Z Palette (made exclusively for BOXYCHARM) features an open-faced magnetic base that allows you to easily switch out shades and products as often as you like! This pint-sized Z Palette will fit just about anywhere and fits up to 9 standard-sized round pans. Full Size, $14

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Bedrock & Motown, Real Her Moisturizing Lipstick in So Sassy 

I am so excited to try out the Dr. Brandt product! I've heard such great things about this brand but never purchased anything because #expensive, so it's so amazing we got this product in this month's box. I also have been meaning to order a small Z Palette for when I travel in March to depot some of my larger palettes so talk about timing. I love when they include a magnetic palette when providing single pan products.

I have a few brushes from Royal & Langnickel from a previous box and love them, so I'm looking forward to trying out this set. While the lipstick isn't necessarily my type of color, it feels amazing on my lips, so I will definitely find other shade to mix with it to make it more suitable for me and also plan to look into purchasing some other shades.

If you're interested in joining BOXYCHARM (I mean, how you could you not?!) you can sign up by clicking here! Thank you so much for reading! <3

Products Mentioned
BOXYCHARM - $21/month




No comments