First post?!

Hello, hello! I never thought this day would actually come. I finally decided to stop just reading blogs and to have one of my own.

A little about me: I'm a 20-something living just outside of NYC in New Jersey, hence Across the Hudson :) I work full-time at a social media/digital agency in the city (yes, I get to manage brands' social pages for 9 hours a day... hello dream job). I moved into my first real apartment this past year and I've come to realize growing up is harder than I thought.

I live with my boyfriend of almost 5 years and I'm obsessed with our apartment. It may be mini, but it's perfect. I've created a lot of DIY decor pieces and found tons of cheap alternatives while furnishing and I cannot wait to share them with you guys! Other than decor/apartment tips, I will also be sharing various recipes I've been trying out (they're easy, I swear! I'm no chef and queen of "Pinterest fails") and my favorite beauty/lifestyle tips and products.

I hope you enjoy my future posts! Happy reading!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments