February BoxyCharm Unboxing!

My favorite day of the month is here, BOXYCHARM delivery day! I always get so excited when I see this little box in my entryway when I get home from work (even though I maaaay have peaked and watched Kathleen Lights' unboxing before I got mine :O) Regardless, I'm super happy with this month's box as always, so keep on reading to see what I got and why YOU need to subscribe!




This month we were #blessed with 6 products! Four full size, one travel and one sample size all for $21?! Forever count me in :)

February's theme is Rush to Relax so we have some pampering products and products to help you look your best a brightest!

  1. Spongellé You Have My Heart on a String - A heart shaped body wash infused buffer enriched with hydrating olive oil and a glen of energizing and toning extracts. Full Size, $15
  2. OFRA Banana Powder Godet - This innovative new product can be used as an all-in-one face powder. Full Size, $12
  3. Beauty For Real Blush + Glow Stick - A 2-in-1 blush and highlighter created to not only color and highlight, but also to provide anti-aging benefits. This cream-to-powder long wear formula delivers light reflecting benefits and glowing radiance which ensures a smooth, beautiful, flawless finish. Full Size, $24
  4. Realtree for Her - A delightful fragrance with the sweet scent of pomegranate, a hint of persimmon and an exotic scent of orchids. Travel Sprayer, $12.99
  5. Freeze 24-7 Anti-Aging Eye Serum - Say goodbye to fine lines, winkles, dark circles and puffiness with this ground breaking lightweight eye serum. Sample Size, $58 (YES, the 7ml costs $58...)
  6. Shray Ms. Amazing Facial Mask - An ultra hydrating mask to quench thirsty, ragged and dull skin. This moisturizing mask is genera enough for everyday use, yet tough enough for your super charged life. Full Size, $12
Beauty for Real Blush + Glow Stick Swatched
top-bottom: Blush, Blush+Highlight, Highlight

So, I'm sure you know, but I love this box! I'm super excited for the mask and I think the blush/highlight will be perfect with the warmer months coming up. Like I mentioned, you can receive all of this for just $21/month! The box is worth $133.99 and I paid $21?! I still can't comprehend this haha but I love it.

Products Mentioned

No comments