January 2016 Favorites!

If you're reading this, I'm currently en route to California for work! One of my clients sponsor the NFL/Super Bowl so it's pretty exciting. I'm thinking of doing a San Fran recap post early next week since this will be my first time there (and in California in general!)

ANYWHO - Keep on reading to see what I've been loving this month!



Real Techniques Blush Brush: Although this is a blush brush, I've been loving this to do a nice, light contour. I love that the brush is tapered and it helps give my face a bit of definition without having a full blown contour.

Victoria Secret Forever Sexy Eau de Parfum: Ryan got this as one of my Christmas gifts and I absolutely love it! I've been in the market for a new scent and this one is perfect. It's super warm and the notes are belladonna orange, solar gardenia and golden amber aka DELICIOUS. 

Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes: This is an oldie that somehow made it back into the top of my collection. This mascara has always been good to me and really makes my lashes look full and long. I have very sparse and thin lashes, so this is the perfect mascara.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel: So as I mentioned in a post a few weeks back, I accidentally left half of my travel beauty bag at a hotel I saw staying at and my spot treatment was in there. When I went to pick a new one up, they were all out so I picked this guy up. While my skin has been much better lately, I had a few small break outs this month and this worked miracles over night!

Mac Lipstick in Twig: Another oldie but goodie. This lippie found it's way back into my purse and I've gotten tons of compliments while wearing it. It's the perfect everyday, my lips but better shade for the winter.

Jordana Lip Liner in Tawny: This has been my go-to lipliner for quite some time! It goes well with any lipstick since it's so similar to my actual lip shade. I also wear this alone when I'm lazy all over my lips and for the price there's nothing not to love!

Olay Silky Berry Body Lotion: Omgosh this lotion! I got this in a gift set I received on Christmas and I am actually IN LOVE. As you know, I went to Mexico right before the holidays and was having trouble with my dry skin on my face. Well, once I fixed that, my legs were insane. They were literally flaking off-- it was horrible and nothing was working. I grabbed this from my Christmas stuff on a whim because I had nothing to lose at that point and my legs were better when I woke up! I was in shock. It's so moisturizing and I truly believe it lasts for 24 hours.

And that's it! Thanks so much for reading. Let me know if you've tried any of these below!

Products Mentioned:
  • Real Techniques Blush Brush - Ulta, $8.99
  • Victoria Secret Forever Sexy Eau de Parfum - Victoria Secret, $58-78
  • Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes - Ulta, $5.99
  • Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel - Ulta, $9.49
  • Mac Lipstick in Twig - Macy's - $17
  • Jordana Lip Liner in Tawny - Jordana, $2.49
    • I got mine at Walgreen's but didn't see it on their website :/
  • Olay Silky Berry Body Lotion - Walgreen's, $4.09


No comments