April 2016 Favorites!

Hello, hello! Welcome back. In today's post, I will be sharing my most used products during the month of April! I will say, I was pretty conscious with my spending this month so I didn't acquire too many new products, but I did find myself reaching for somethings more often than others, so that's what I have for you today!


As mentioned above, I didn't purchase too much this month. I'm trying to be good with my spending because once summer rolls around, I know I will be spending more money than I normally would, so I'm trying to save where and when I can. Keep on reading to find out what I've been loving this month!

Swatched: Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Pasadena

Wet 'n Wild 1 Step WonderGel in Pale in Comparison: I did a whole post on this line of nail polish a few weeks back, but I recently picked up this shade and I'm obsessed! As many girls are, I'm a lover of Essie's Fiji and this is a similar color (definitely a bit more pink, but still a light milky pink.) I gave myself a mani/pedi with this 3-4 weeks ago, and the pedi is going so strong-- I'm still getting compliments on it. The color is perfect for spring and summer!

Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Pasadena: I got this in a BoxyCharm and I am so in love! This is such a nice natural, everyday shade and Ofra's liquid lipsticks are amazing so this is the perfect product. This is definitely similar to a ton of my lipsticks, but it's more on the pink side, which helps it stand out from my others, since they are more dark nude/brown shades. This is a great transition shade from my normal mauve-y nudes for summer!

Luxie Small Contouring Brush: This is another product from a recent BoxyCharm that I have been loving! This helps achieve such a natural contour. The bristles are really soft and this really blends out my bronzer. It's small enough where you can define your cheeks, but big enough that it's not going to be a sharp contour (which I raaaarely go for.) I use this brush pretty much every day-- It's certainly worth looking into!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette: This has become such a staple in my daily makeup routine! The powders in this palette are of such high quality and blend like a dream. I've been using this to set my concealer, contour, bronze my skin, highlight and as eyeshadow, so this is a one-stop palette for me. I travel every weekend in the summer, so this will certainly be coming with me!

Conair Infiniti Pro Blowdryer: I had a very unfortunate thing happen to me this month-- the blowdryer I had been using since freshman year of college officially died. It started spurting out sparks (safe...) so it was time to retire the babe. I ended up at CVS that afternoon and picked up this new dryer and my hair has been looking so much better than normal! This is pretty inexpensive and I love the power this has. My hair dries so quickly and looks shiny-er than normal-- I've gotten so many compliments on my hair the past few weeks!

Conair Infiniti Pro Blowdryer

And there you have it! For a month with minimal spending, I think I found some great products. Let me know if you have tried any of these in the comments. Thank you for reading!!

Products Mentioned
  • Wet 'n Wild 1 Step WonderGel in Pale in Comparison - Wet 'n Wild, $4.99
  • Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Pasadena - Ofra Cosmetics, $19.90
  • Luxie Small Contouring Brush - Luxie, $16
  • Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette - Ulta, $15
  • Conair Infiniti Pro Blowdryer - CVS, $36.99



No comments