HASK Charcoal Purifying Hair Care Collection | Review

Hi friends! Today I'm brining you a review on an interesting new product, the HASK Charcoal Purifying Hair Care Collection! I've heard about the benefits of charcoal for your skin and love my charcoal face washes, but I had never really thought of it for my hair (which is silly to think about now!) Charcoal acts as a magnet and draws impurities and built up product aka every girls dream when it comes to skin and hair! I was so excited to try this out.



HASK was nice enough to send me the full collection, complete with shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner and a travel brush! I love HASK's packaging and I love the yellow and grey color combo. 

These products claim to give your hair a detox from all of the product build up you get from styling products like dry shampoo, hair spray etc. This promises to leave your hair extra clean, full and shiny without stripping any natural moister. I couldn't wait to put this to the test!


Since this also contains citrus oil, the scent is quite pleasant. It has a normal shampoo/conditioner consistency and a little bit goes a long way!

I used this in the shower on a Saturday night and let my hair air dry. My hair felt nice and soft and quite clean. When I was most impressed, though, was after I washed may hair on Monday with my normal shampoo and conditioner and styled as usual (simple blow out) I could 10000% feel and see a difference in my hair! It was SO soft and shiny and voluminous. I couldn't believe it, my hair voluminous?! I have verrrrry fine, thin hair so this was a first.


It was amazing to experience what my hair feels like after a true deep clean. This is certainly something I will be working into my weekly haircare routine since I'm an avid user of dry shampoo! I definitely suggest you check out this product next time you're at Ulta, Target or the drugstore!

Let me know your favorite charcoal products are in the comments. Thanks for reading :)

Products Mentioned
HASK Charcoal with Citrus Oil Purifying Shampoo - Ulta, $5.99
HASK Charcoal with Citrus Oil Purifying Conditioner - Ulta, $5.99
HASK Charcoal with Citrus Oil Purifying Deep Conditioner - Ulta, $2.99 (not sold online) 



This post is powered by BrandBacker


No comments