Monthly Moments | April 2016

It's that time again for me to open a blog post with "how in the world is it already May?!" But really, time has been moving so fast! April was a great month for me and I'm looking forward to what's to come with summer right around the corner!


I was able to do a ton of fun things the past few weeks and I'm excited to actually document them :) Thanks for taking the time to read!


Probably the most exciting thing that happened this month is that I started my new job! The above photo is a from my office's rooftop which it clutch! Apparently, we have some events up there and we can eat lunch or drink our coffee up there as well if we need a little break from sitting at our desks all day. I really like it so far and the people are amazing so I'm excited to call this place my new "home away from home" :)


Ryan's an April baby, so part of his celebrations was heading down to Atlantic City! We went to the new club, Premier, that's located in the Borgata and it was amazing! It's much bigger than the old clubs (Murr Murr & Mixx) and has a much better layout. We ended up getting bottle service and the section we had was great and the service was wonderful. I definitely recommend checking out the Borgata if you're ever in AC! Super nice and updated and there's tonsssss to do on site and you have all of AC at your fingertips.


For a few days this month, summer decided to stop by! 75 & sunny made for a perfect Sunday at Pier 13 in Hoboken! Amazing views of Manhattan, delicious drinks and assorted food trucks is my kind of heaven. The pier is located uptown in Hoboken and is now officially open for summer. They play fun music and have a lot of seating options on the turf. If you plan to go on a weekend, get there early! Seating fills up quick. You can also bring a blanket or towel and just set up camp on the turf if there aren't available seats.


As mentioned above, summer came by for a fews days this month (wish it would have stayed!) so my friends and I took our talents to Stone Street and the South Street Seaport in Lower Manhattan. It was such a nice day, we took the ferry over and walked through the financial district, got some great food and drinks and even a little bit of a tan. I definitely recommend heading to FiDi when you find yourself in NYC! Such beautiful view, architecture and calmness you don't typically get in the city that never sleeps.


Since I started my job the first week of April, I hadn't been to Trader Joes which had been hard on me (dramatic, but I love it!! lol). My new office is not that close to any location so I decided to take an extra long walk after work one day last week and stock up on my favs. I forgot how great their flowers are! These were $3.99 and still look beautiful a week later (looking at them now as I'm typing this!) I'm thinking of doing a Trader Joes favorites/haul/must haves so let me know if you're interested in that!


And lastly, Ryan and I headed to Queens for a Met game! This was part of Ryan's birthday gift and the day turned out to be great. We sat in section 109 which, was great since we had the sun on us most of the game-- since it was only about 60 degrees, this helped us not be too cold the whole time. Best part was that they won! Nothing like a good win at Citi Field! The Mets are so fun to watch and I look forward to going to more games.

And that, in a nutshell, was my month! Warmer weather always gets me more active so I love all the outdoor activities I was able to do. May shall be quite exciting since I will be moving into my beach house with all my friends starting Memorial Day! Summer is easily the best time of the year and I can't wait for it to officially begin :) Thanks so much for reading!


No comments