Need It or Leave It? When Masks

Hey guys! Today's post is going to be a Need It or Leave It on When Masks! I was super excited to try these out when I received them. The packaging is so cute and eye-catching and the claims seemed promising so I was excited to dive right in!




I received 3 of their 5 mask formulas to try out which was really exciting! They are all sheet masks, so one-time use and pretty easy to apply. Each mask has a specific remedy for issues us ladies tend to have with our skin.

Developed in Korea, When looks to use advanced bio-cellulose technology to bring us innovative face masks. The bio-cellulose sheet is made from coconuts, which is very gentle, to help create superior adhesion and hydration. When's #1 brand philosophy and mission is to deliver masks with low irritation risks, which is amazing to me! So many of us suffer from skin irritation when trying new, innovative products, so it's nice to hear a brand putting this first and foremost when developing theirs.


The first mask I tried (and the one I was most excited about) was their 10:00 PM mask. They describe the mask as "When you're skin feels tired, find comfort with When 10:00 PM. When bio-cellulose sheet mask for face contains gentle, moisturizing ingredients to help your skin look refreshed"

After I cleansed my face, I threw this guy on for 30 minutes. It was fairly easy to apply (a tiny bit big for my face, but nothing major!) and had a ton of product on it which was great. I've gotten some sheet masks that were very dry/dried out, so was happy to see how much this contained.

After I took it off, my skin felt a little tacky, so I let it sit for 10 minutes to let it completely dry to give it my final opinion. My face felt super soft and supple. I didn't even apply my moisturizer before I went to sleep and when I woke up my skin still felt moisturized. My vote is a 10/10!


Next up, I tried the Snow Magic mask. This claims that "when you want to lighten up, put on When Snow Magic. When bio-cellulose sheet mask for face contains gentle, moisturizing ingredients to help you skin find its radiance and charm."

Again, applied this after I cleansed and left it on for 30 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised with this one! I didn't really think in a half hour I would notice a difference in my skin, but I was wrong! Of course, it was temporary (I do wonder if with continued use this would be more permeant!), but my skin looked so nice and glowy. It was perfect since I didn't want to wear too much makeup this day, so it was nice to have the extra boost.


And last but not least, is the Travelmate. I haven't tried this one yet, but I'm excited to keep this handy for the next time I hop on a plane. This will be great to apply on the plane or shortly after landing!

So, do ya need it or leave it? We havta go with need it!

Overall, I really like these masks! They're a little pricier than some other sheet masks, but worth the money. You can get these in-store and online at Ulta and Sephora and a few other retailers. And BONUS, it looks like right now if you order $14 worth of When Masks (2 masks) at Ulta.com, you will get a free Glamor Mask from When with your purchase through 5/7/16! Three masks for $14 is well worth the money and I encourage you to give these a try!

Let me know what mask you're looking the most forward to in the comments! Thanks so much for reading!

Products Mentioned:
When Masks - $7, WhenMask.com
Ulta | Sephora | Ricky's NYC



*This post is powered by BrandBacker

No comments