Need It or Leave It? Palladio Beauty

Hi loves! So today's post is another Need It or Leave It and I'm super excited about it. I first heard of Palladio Beauty from Instagram back in November (The brand liked a few of my photos when I first started so I started following them right away!) Once I was following them, I became more interested in their makeup but didn't really know where to get it. But then one day when I was getting my hair done at a local hair salon/beauty store, I saw a huuuuge display and knew I had to give it a shot!



I browsed through all of the products and ended up fully gravitating toward these lippies. Everyone knows liquid lipsticks are alllll the rage, and I'm 150% okay with that, so when I saw these Velvet Matte Cream Lip Colors, I knew I had to try them out! I also picked up one of their Waterproof Lip Liners to see how they worked together.


I ended up picking up two Velvet Matte Cream Lip Colors in the shades Raw Silk and Boucle. They're quite similar in the tube, but once swatched you certainly can see the difference! Raw Silk is more of an everyday nude shade where Boucle is a pretty deep brownish/burnt red. I also picked up a Waterproof Lip Liner in the shade Sand, which is darker nude/brown color and it pairs well with both colors.

I'm OBSESSED with the feel of the matte cream lip colors! It goes on super smooth and doesn't feel drying on the lips. These guys stay on all day, no joke, but I do suggest blotting your lips after the initial application since these do bleed a little bit when still wet. Once I did that, I found I had no issues with transferring. These are so pretty and comfortable so I will certainly look into more shades!

As for the lip liner, it's a little tough, it doesn't glide as easily as I would hope, but it's not the worst thing. I do love that it's retractable and I do love the shade I picked up as well. This is something I can wear under a ton of my lip colors or even on it's own all over the lips.




So, do you need it or should you leave it?! I'm sure you could have guessed, you need it! Palladio's prices seem to be in line with typical drugstore ranges and the products feel and act high quality. After checking their website, I found that Palladio is available at professional beauty supply stores and online. The store I got mine at definitely upped the prices a bit (by $3-5/product) so I would definitely check and see how much shipping is on their website, but it may be worth it if you purchase more than one product!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you've tried out this brand before and what your favorite products from them are-- I definitely want to try out some more :) Thanks so much for reading!

Products Mentioned:
  • Palladio Velvet Matte Cream Lip Color in Raw Silk - Palladio.com, $7
  • Palladio Velvet Matte Cream Lip Color in Boucle - Palladio.com, $7
  • Palladio Waterproof Lipliner - Palladio.com, $5






No comments