April BoxyCharm Unboxing!

Hi guys! Today's post is one of my favorite types of posts, my BoxyCharm unboxing! I know I mentioned last month I was a little bummed since we got some repeat products and they didn't include a card with prices (may have just been my box, but I didn't get one!) but this month's box certainly redeemed itself :) Keep on reading to see what I got!



I'm super excited to use these products! I've already tried out a few of them and have been using them for the past few days and I'm in love! I really think one of my favorite things about BoxyCharm is being able to discover brands that aren't so mainstream but are just as great as the Benefit's and Tarte's in the world :)



  1. PÅ«rlisse Lip Comfort - This advanced lip nourisher is enriched with Mango & Shea Butters, Jojoba & Rice Bran Oils and Vitamin E that richly hydrates and seals in moisture. This exclusive petroleum-free balm heals dry and cracked lips leaving them lust, soft, moist and youthful-looking. Full Size, $16
  2. Blind Cosmetics Lash Primer - This lash primer builds volume and will have your mascara looking the blackest of blacks! The innovative silicon want separates and lengthens while the blink black lash primer coats lashes. Full Size, $26
  3. Anderson Lilley Beach Butter Hand Cream - Let your skin indulge in a luxurious and soothing blend of bergamot, citrus, white jasmine, Brazilian heliotrope and musk. Full Size, $16
  4. Your Minerals Eyeshadow - Create your glamorous look with Your Minerals Eyeshadow. It is 100% made of minerals and works perfect as a stand alone eyeshadow or blended together with other eyeshadows to create a move voluptuous effect. Full Size, $21
  5. Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Pasadena - Ofra's Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks are a one-step full lip color that does not feather. It's creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing to the lips and creates a long lasting lipstick effect. Contains antioxidants and Vitamin E. Full Size, $20


And that's the box! I'm SO excited for the Ofra Liquid Lipstick! I've been loving the last one I received in a BoxyCharm and this color is perfect for the transition into spring. I also tried out the lash primer and my lashes look so much better with this :)

In total, this box is worth $99! I know I say it every time, but this box is so worth your money. If you want to sign up, do so by clicking here! Thanks so much for reading :)

Products Mentioned:


1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing your review on this box! I have subscribed to one box in the past and I really liked it for the first few months but then it started slacking and the products weren't too great so I haven't tried out any other box since then. This one sounds great though! Thanks for sharing! :) xoxoxo

    ~ Nicole
    http://www.nicolevaidosa.com
    http://www.instagram.com/nicolevaidosa

    ReplyDelete