Running Late, Quick Fix Spring Makeup | 2016

If you're anything like me, you tend to find yourself in situations where you need to be ready in 10 minutes but you have yet to start your makeup. I'm trying to get better at that, but in the meantime, I've found my top quick and easy to use products to get me looking like I spent time to get ready this spring. Keep on reading to see my go-tos!




For starters, my skin has been pretty clear lately (as in no break outs), but it's still pretty scarred and red. I've been loving using this ELF tinted moisturizer with aloe, cucumber and SPF-- aka all of the good stuff! This does not provide a ton of coverage, but when I have no break outs, this really helps to even out my skin tone. I also am sure to drag this onto my eyelids to act as a primer.

Next, I follow up with some bronzer to help define my cheeks and warm up my skin. I looove Hoola by Benefit (who doesn't?!) and I use the brush it comes with since it's perfectly shaped to create a nice, soft contour. I then use this in the crease of my lids to define them and make them look a little more awake.


Next up, I grab the Beauty For Real Blush + Glo stick to blush & highlight! I love cream products in the spring and summer time. These blend beautifully with my ELF small stipple brush and help brighten up my skin. I use the blush on the apples of my cheeks and blend it up toward my temples, and then I take the highlight on the top of my cheek bones, under my brows and in the inner corner of my eyes. Beauty For Real develops all of their products with innovation in mind - So not only does this product work as a blush and highlight, it also provides anti-aging benefits and helps your skin look more radiant and youthful.

Then, I use my Milani Easy Brow Tinted Fiber Gel to give my brows a little bit of a boost, without taking the time to fill them in with a pencil.


Next up, I use the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara on both my top and bottom lashes. I find this product makes my lashes a little clumpy, but I actually like that when I'm in a rush because I don't need to apply as many coats of mascara to get nice, bold lashes.

And last but not least, I've been loving this Beauty For Real Lip Cream in Always There. This is a pretty bright mauvy-pink color and it's prefect for this time of year. I love doing a little bit of a bold lip when I'm doing a simple make up look because it really helps pull the look together. These lip creams are created with Capuacu Butter and Neroli + mandarin oils, which provides a creamy and calming feel. What I love the most about this product, pictured above, is that it has a light and a little mirror making reapplying a breeze no matter where you are!

And that's it! These products are all so versatile and easy to use, they're perfect to have on hand for a quick, fresh look. Let me know if you've used any of these products and your thoughts on them. Thanks so much for reading!

Products Mentioned:
ELF Tinted Moisturizer - Target, $3
Benefit Hoola Bronzer - Sephora, $29
Beauty For Real Blush + Glo Stick - Beauty For Real, $24
Milani Easy Brow Tinted Fiber Gel - CVS, $7.99
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - CVS $8.99
Beauty For Real Lip Cream in Always There - Beauty For Real, $18








1 comment

  1. I love this post! All these products look amazing and I think I NEED to get that Beauty for Real Stick! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete