BOXYCHARM Unboxing! | September 2016

Time must really be flying because I swear I just received last month's box! There's nothing I love more than coming home to my BOXYCHARM, so I'm very okay with that :P Keep on reading to see what we got this month!



When I opened this box, I was SO excited. There's usually a product or two in every box I know I won't use and I end up giving to a friend (which I'm totally fine with), but this box is completely staying with me!

I'm so excited to play around with the eyeshadow palette and the hair mask. I'm also really happy we got a Butter London nail polish as I've always wanted to try one but couldn't bring myself to pay $15 for a bottle. Overall, this box was amazing!

Below is a full list of products, prices and descriptions!



Project Beauty Hairgurt Smoothing Yogurt Hair Mask - A smoothing yogurt hair mask made with yogurt protein, prebiotics, quinoa, a botanical oil blend and bio-keratin. Full Size, $11

Butter London Trend Nail Lacquer in Yummy Mummy - An 8-free lacquer in a heavily pigmented color and finish. This vitamin enriched formula promotes nail strength and provides beautifully consistent coverage. Full Size, $15

PUR Cosmetics Lip Lure in Mystic - Let your lips speak for you with beautifully bold color and brilliant shine! This richly pigmented lip lacquer saturates your lips in true color and pout-perfecting hydration. Using a unique, flocked shower-head applicator, this creamy, full-coverage liquid formula creates a show stopping look in just one stroke. Full Size, $22

Studio Makeup On-The-Go Palette - The On-the-Go eyeshadow palette is a compilation of shades that updates the bare beauty look with a cosmopolitan attitude. It includes 9 shades that are perfect for creating day or night looks. Full Size, $49.95

Hikari Cosmetics Liner - The perfect mechanical eyeliner with a smooth formula for easy application. Full Size, $13




I mean, come on!! Look at that palette. I can't lol-- Let's also remember, I (and every subscriber) paid $21 for all of this. I still can't get over the value of these boxes ($110!!) and how every human I know  isn't subscribed.

I say it every month, but BOXYCHARM is a product junkies dream and I highly suggest signing up right now. :) Thanks so much for reading!!

Products Mentioned
BOXYCHARM - $21/month (Subscribe)


No comments