Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer | Review

Nothing like one of your favorite brands releasing a new product to bring you back to blogging! Hi, yes, it's been a while. Promise I will be better now that summer is over :P

Keeping that short and sweet, let's get onto the point of this post. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I love Valentia products. They recently released a new brightening moisturizer that I was so excited to test out!





This product claims to do it all which was really exciting. It hydrates all day, evens your skin tone, lightens dark spots and restores radiance. Hello, what else could you ask for?! I was so excited to put this to the test.

One of the things I loved most about the description of this product is that you can use this as a daytime moisturizer and/or a night moisturizer. I'll be traveling on the weekend fairly often, so having to pack less products makes me a happy camper!


I've been using this moisturizer for about 2 weeks now and I really love it! I've definitely noticed a different in some of my acne scare which makes me very happy! I did break out the first 3 days using this and I'm not sure if it was a result of this product or something else, but figured I'd give that a quick call out-- Don't knock it right away if you find yourself breaking out :)

Overall, I really like this product. It's very moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy on my skin, which is one of my top concerns when testing out new moisturizers.

This product is filled with organic ingredients like ginseng, kojic and shea butter all which are so great for you skin. You can currently get it on Amazon Prime for just $25!


Products Mentioned:
Valentia Pure Glow Moisturizer - Amazon, $25




*The post is powered by Brand Backer

No comments