Holiday Party Essentials | My Most Needed Products

Can you believe we're less than a week to Christmas?! Me neither. I don't know where time goes these days. Anyways! Today, I'm talking about my top 5 must haves for holiday party season! Whether it's a work event, Christmas or New Years Eve, I always have these guys on hand to help me feel great all night.


Mattifying Setting Powder: This is really a given, but my current favorite powder is this Revlon Photo Ready one from the drugstore. It sets my liquid products so nicely and also is prefect for touchups on the go. I used this the night of my company party, where I had my makeup on from 7:30am until 1:30am (yes, 13 hours) and it still looked amazing! I know this powder played a huge part in the wear time and I will continue to use this everyday!

Sole Patches Adhesive Foot Pads: There is nothing worse than wearing the cutest heels that pull an outfit together but then want to die and not be able to walk because of the pain (beauty is pain, am I right?) I have been loving these Sole Patches pads that you just pop on the bottom of your feet where friction happens most and you're good to walk, dance and stand all night!

Makeup Setting Spray: Similar to the first product, I am a firm believer in setting your makeup if you want it to last. This one from Urban Decay has been in my routine for almost two years now and really helps make my makeup look fresh and stay put! I also will re-spray my face with this when I feel like I need a little pick-me-up.

Face Self Tanner: Nothing like winter to remind you how pale you are. Enough time has passed for your summer tans to fade (RIP), but there is no feeling like being bronzed and glowy, especially in photos! I recently picked up this face self tanner from Josie Maran and it gives me the perfect amount of bronzyness to make me feel confident. I've been on the hunt for a new face self tanner that doesn't break me out since Bare Minerals discontinued my holy grail :( I have been really liking this so far!

Long-Wear Lipstick: I'm sure your sensing a trend here, but long-wear products are so important during holiday party season! I recently picked up this Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow N Arrow and I am hooked! I'm very late to the KVD trend, but I'm happy I jumped on the train! This lasts so long even throughout eating, drinking and talking all night, so your lips are always ready for a photo!



And there you have it! What are your favorite long-wear products for the holidays? Let me know in the comments! Thanks so much for reading <3

Products Mentioned
Revlon Photo Ready Powder - CVS, $14.99
Sole Patches - SolePatches.com, $9.95
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - Sephora, $31
Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self Tanning Face Oil - Sephora, $36 (Mini Set)
Kat Von D Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow N Arrow - Sephora, $20

*This post is powered by BrandBacker


No comments