What I Got For Christmas | 2016

Hi loves! I hope you had a great holiday weekend, I know I did! I still can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. It was so nice to spend time with family and friends as well as eat good food and drink festive drinks!

I wanted to put together a post detailing some of my favorite gifts from this year. I'm sososo thankful for everything I received! My family and friends were way too good to me and I hope they loved their gifts from me as much as I did from them!


I couldn't fit all of my gifts in one photo, so some other things I got were some custom art pieces, Bath and Body Works products, some skin care items, more socks than pictured (you don't realize how great socks are until you're old lol) and some gift cards/cash (another favorite!)

I'm going to try to link as much as I can below, so please check the end of this post if you're interested in any of these products :)


I was super excited to open this Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Trio. I have seen this all over Instagram and YouTube so I'm excited to give it a try! I don't own too many Urban Decay products, so I'm looking forward to adding this to my collection.


I'm going to Iceland in March (so soon!), so I wanted a nice pair of snow boots for that trip. These are by Helly Hansen and will also be really useful in general living in the North East. As pretty as snow is, it rarely closes work or stops NYC from moving, so these will certainly come in handy walking to work during snowstorms this winter.

Speaking of Iceland, my parents also bought my boyfriend and I entrance into the Blue Lagoon in Iceland! I cannot wait to experience that.


I got a lot of fitness-themed presents this year and I'm all about right now. I recently started working out with a trainer, so I needed some new pieces to take my workout to the next level. I've been lusting over these simple black and white Nike's for a while now. My current gym shoes just started to rip, so the timing on these couldn't be better!

I also got the Apple Watch from my boyfriend's family! I honestly don't know too much about it yet, but I'm looking forward to setting it up. I also got this super cute birch wood Swell bottle! I've heard such good things about this--that it keeps cold drinks cold for 48-hours and hot drinks hot for 12-- so I can't wait to try this out for the gym and work!


Finishing up the fitness trend, I got a bunch of new workout gear! I love the workout leggings from Old Navy, they are really sturdy and fit perfectly snug. I also got a few new tops, the top one says "RUN, I thought you said RUM," which is hysterical and I can't wait to rock it at the gym.

Like I said, I'm so thankful for all of my presents this year. I really have the best family and friends around! I hope you had an amazing holiday. Thanks so much for reading!!

Products Mentioned
Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Trio - Sephora, $21 (On Sale!)
Helly Hansen Garibaldi Waterproof Snow Boot - Nrdstrom, $169
Nike Juvenate Sneakers - Nordstrom, $55.95 (On Sale!)
Apple Watch Series 2 - Apple, $269
Swell Lily Wood Water Bottle - Nordstrom, $35
Old Navy Workout Gear - Old Navy, varies





1 comment

  1. You got some great presents! The Swell bottle sounds interesting! That UD illuminating trio looks gorgeous!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete