Most Repurchased Beauty Products | 2016

Hi loves-- Welcome back! Over the past 4 years, I've really gotten into beauty and trying different products. While I lovelovelove trying the newest beauty trends, there are just some things that stick along the way. This post is dedicated to my current ride-or-dies that I have repurchased countless times and cannot live without!


As you can tell from the photo, I'm certainly more likely to repurchase drugstore products. I'm getting more and more into high end products (lookout for a HUGE Sephora haul next week!), but for now, I love me some drugstore beauty. Alright, without further ado, let's get into it!

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - The fact that this is one of the only high end products on this list says a lot. This setting spray retails for $31, but I can't be without it! I know some people say setting sprays don't do anything, blah blah, but I honestly love this product. It makes my makeup last all day or night and feels so refreshing on the skin.

ELF Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer - This has been in my life since I started watching YouTube videos back in 2011. Everyone spoke about the need for an eyeshadow primer, but I couldn't bring myself to spend so much money on the cult favorites from Too Faced or Urban Decay, so I opted for this extremely inexpensive version from ELF and I haven't turned back! While I don't wear a ton of shadow, this keeps it in place for hours and I never have any creasing. You cannot beat the quality at this price point!

NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer - Another product that has been in my life for a long, long time, this green tinted primer. My skin has a lot of redness, especially between my brows, so this is the perfect product for me to prime with. It's certainly a little pricy for the drugstore, but still inexpensive compared to the similar primer from Smash Box and works just as well in my opinion!

Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara - I've never been one to stick to one mascara. I've always found myself trying different ones once an old one ran out or dried up, but this one has gained a spot in my permanent collection. I will always have this in my makeup bag, even when trying out new products, and I always seem to come back to this. It curls and volumizes my lashes so nicely that it's hard to ever give up.

Beauty Blender - I swear I thought this was a gimmick the first few months people raved about this on YouTube. I did not believe a $20 sponge could possibly make the different people were claiming... until I caved and bought it. I love this sponge so much and I have not applied foundation or concealer without it since I purchased my first one a few years ago. If you haven't given into the hype yet, PLEASE DO!

Jordana Easy Liner for Lips in Tawny - This was my first ever lipliner and it's still the only one I use to this day. First off, it's under $3, so I've purchased quite a few of these over the past 3 years. Second, it's the perfect color for my lips, it looks very natural so I can wear it alone and really with any lip color. I also love that this is retractable and not an actual pencil! So no need to always have a sharpener on hand.

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - And lastly, 100% my most used beauty product. I use this at least twice a day-- when I wake up and before I go to sleep, and on days I'm not wearing makeup, I'll use it to refresh during the day. This makes my skin so, so soft and removes any dirt and makeup I have left on my skin. I don't even want to know how many of these bottle I've purchased, but I will continue to for years to come.


I love all of these products so much and I don't know how I ever lived without them. What are your holy grail, most repurchased beauty products? I'm obviously always looking for more to add to the collection ;) Thanks so much for reading!

Products Mentioned
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Sephora, $31
ELF Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer - Target, $2
NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer - Target, $12.99
Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara - Target, $6.29
Beauty Blender - Sephora, $20
Jordana Easy Liner for Lips in Tawny - Jordana, $2.99
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - Target, $8.99


No comments