Exciting News for a Favorite Brand | Derma·E

Hello friends! Derma·E has been in my life for almost two years now and I'm still unsure how I lived without them so long. Some of my favorite skin care products come from this all natural brand and they have some exciting news to share with all of you!




I actually discovered Derma·E from BirchBox back in January 2015 where I received my first ever product, their Evenly Radiant Brightening Cleanser. I was so obsessed, I immediately purchased a full size version and started to browse their site for some of the products like their Scar Gel which worked wonders on my acne scars. Once they released their products in Target earlier this year, I  knew this brand would be in my life for a loooong time ;)

10 months later, and Derma·E is now also available in a ton of stores like CVS, Ulta and Whole Foods so it's easily accessible which is amazing because their products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free and do not contain parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors, gluten, soy or GMO's. Long sentence short, these products are natural and amazing for your skin! And did I mention that every purchase supports global communities and the environment?

So... What's this big news? Derma·E has completely redone their branding and packaging! I definitely didn't have an issue with the old packaging, but this new look is super simple and sleek. These products have fallen into my "products I want on display" list. Below you'll see the amazing before and after!


You'll start to see the new branding pop up on stores starting now! Make sure to look for their new logos when browsing the aisles of your favorite stores. I highly recommend checking out this brand for any of your skincare needs! Do you have a favorite Derma·E product? Let me know in the comments! Thank you for reading!

Products Mentioned:
Derma·E Skincare - DermaE.com





*This post is powered by BrandBacker

Pin it for later

No comments