September Favorites | 2016

Hey guys-- I wanted to quickly throw together this post since I have been loving a ton of new products recently! I discovered most of these products this month (with the exception of one) and I love that two of them came from BoxyCharm since it really proves this box will help you find new favs ;) Keep on reading to see what I've been loving!




Blinc Cosmetics Lash Primer: Okay, I honestly forgot this was a primer until I just looked at the bottle for the name and I've been using this as just a mascara (.... lol) but I've been loving it this month! My usual mascaras dried up so I dove into my drawer of eye products and took this one out on a whim and have been loving it ever since.

E.L.F. Tapered Brush: I recently saw this at Target and I had to have it. I've been wanting a brush this shape for my highlight and this has been working out perfectly. I think everyone knows at this point, but E.L.F. has amaaaazing affordable brushes and this one is just as great. The bristles are so soft and this blends out highlight on the tops of the cheek bones beautifully.

Studio Makeup On-The-Go Palette: I just got this in my recent BoxyCharm and I'm hooked! The colors are perfect for fall and you can do so many different looks with this. From super simple to really dramatic, this palette is perfect. The shadows remind me a little bit of Lorac shadows (my favorite) so I've been obsessed with this.

Wet n Wild Highlight in I'll Have a Cosmo: I saw Kathleen Lights (I believe) talk about this in a video so I went on a hunt! This guy is so affordable (and the pan is HUGE.) It provide a nice subtle highlight and can easily be built up to a full glam style glow. I highly suggest picking this up next time you're in the drugstore!

Mellow Cosmetics Liquid Lip Paint in Shanghai: I recently did a whole blog post dedicated to this product, but I had to mention it again! This is such a pretty color for fall and I love how this looks on the lips. You can see my full review here, but know this is an amazing liquid lipstick and worth checking out :)


And there you have it! This is the first time in a while I didn't struggle to pull together new and exciting favorites. This summer, I slacked a lot with buying new products (and blogging, let's be real) so these guys defiantly helped pique my interest again.

Have you tried any of the brands or products? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading <3


Products Mentioned:

  • Blinc Cosmetics Lash Primer - Blinc Inc, $26 (I can't find the one w/ the packaging I have :()
  • E.L.F. Tapered Brush - Target, $3
  • Studio Makeup On-The-Go Palette - Studio Makeup, $49.99
  • Wet n Wild Highlight in I'll Have a Cosmo - CVS, $5.99
  • Mellow Cosmetics Liquid Lip Paint in Shanghai - MellowCosmetics.com, $14





No comments