I Think I've Found It | The BEST Liquid Lipstick

Okay-- You hear it each time a new product is released, "this is the BEST liquid lipstick," but this time, I think we've hit the jackpot!

Lorac has been a favorite of my for years, it was one of the first high end beauty brands I owned makeup from and has definitely help fuel my makeup addiction. When I saw they were set to release their own line of liquid lipsticks, I knew I had to get my hands on them asap and I'm SO happy I did.


I went to the mall right after these were released and picked one up in the shade Dusty Rose. I am definitely a sucker for this type of shade, so I was happy to find they had one like this in their collection.

I've worn this about 6 times and truly think I can say this is the best liquid lipstick I've ever used. This goes on so nicely (and smells amazing) and stays put for such a long time. It's a little bit drying, but it's still pretty comfortable on the lips.

Lorac Pro Liquid Lipstick in Dusty Rose

The true test that I put this product through was the Grand Tasting and the NYC Wine & Food Festival last weekend. If you've been there before, you know how much food you're eating and drinks your drinking. This guy lasted the WHOLE time with very minimal fading. I even ate 3 boned wings and had no problem with this coming off.

I couldn't believe it. I was purposely testing it at this event and I'm still shocked with well it held up. I can't wait to pick up more shades.

Lorac Pro Liquid Lipstick in Dusty Rose

These are currently exclusive to Kohl's and retail for $19. The collection has 10 shades all of which are very wearable.

I've tried so many liquid lipsticks from ColourPop, Kylie, OFRA and more and this still tops them all. I highly recommend pick up one of these now! I don't think you'll regret it :) Thanks so much for reading!

Products Mentioned:
Lorac Pro Liquid Lipstick in Dusty Rose - Kohl's, $19




PIN IT FOR LATER

No comments