Healthy Buffalo Chicken Salad | 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints!

As I've mentioned before, I've been trying to eat healthier and live a more healthy lifestyle (I'd be lying to say if I said I'd been successful, but I'm still trying lol) so I've been looking for delicious meals that are good for you. I've mentioned I've loosely followed Weight Watchers for a while now and this salad is perfect because it's so low in points and also really filling!


If you know me, you know I LOVE buffalo chicken and blue cheese. I truly don't believe there's a combo better than that. I was SO happy when I found this Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt dressing since it's so low in calories/SmartPoints and it's actually really good! I tried the Walden Farms one and hated it, so if you had a similar experience, definitely give this one a try!


What You Need:

  • 2-3 cups Baby Spinach (0 SP)
  • 3oz Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded (1 SP)
  • 1tsp I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (0 SP)
  • 1tbsp Fat Free Blue Cheese Crumbles (1 SP)
  • 6 Ranch Flavored Croutons (1 SP)
  • 2tbsp Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing (1 SP)
  • Frank's Red Hot Sauce to taste (0 SP)

How You Make It:

  1. Start by mixing together the hot sauce (I use about 7-8 shakes of the bottle) and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
  2. Mix in the shredded chicken and stir until the chicken is fully coated
  3. Place the chicken onto the bed of spinach and top with blue cheese crumbles, croutons and dressing


This salad is super easy to throw together and there are so many more toppings you can throw in if you wanted like carrots, onions, celery etc without adding any additional points.

What are your favorite healthy (and easy) meal ideas? I'd love some new recipes that I can take to work for lunch or quickly make after a long day for dinner :) Thanks so much for reading!!



Pin it for later


No comments