#AnytimeSpa | Travel Edition

Hey guys! Welcome back :) If you've been following me for a while, you know I take a ton of weekend trips throughout New Jersey and the East Coast. Almost every weekend of the summer I was at the shore or traveling somewhere else on public transportation.

Living outside of the city, I don't have a car so I'm thankful for public transportation, BUT, it kind of sucks the life out of you. Weather your sitting on a 10-minute PATH train, 3-hour NJ Transit train or flying across the country, these close quarters can wreak havoc on your skin. These products are my top 3 products to take with me on the go to ensure I'm good to go as soon as I arrive where I'm going!


Usually when I'm traveling somewhere, no matter how far, I wait until the last possible second to leave which means I'm usually showing up right off the train/plane/uber etc.

My first essential is a good moisturizer. Ever since I got this Previse HydroMilk, I've been hooked. This is great when your skin is really dehydrated and really needs some love. I always take this with me when flying to make sure my skin is getting all the moisture it needs even when all of the elements are sucking it out.

Next up, a medium coverage BB cream. I love this one from Tarte as it does a great job at covering up any imperfections but doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all. I love that I can apply this with my fingers and I'm all set for when I get to where I'm going.

And last, but not least, a facial mist. If you know me, you know I love my facial mists. Weather it's a primer, setting spray, you name it, I love it. I LOVE this spray from Evian. It's a natural mineral water that is beneficial for any skin type. It's the perfect refresh and also can help set makeup and add a boost of radiance.


This is the perfect product to finish off my I'm about to get off this train and look horrible routine and the best way to freshen up quickly. I always bring this when I travel (they have travel sizes!!), especially to places with harsher climates that what my skin is used to. It's a mini spa in a bottle!

What are your go-to products when traveling and when you feel like you need a quick pick-me-up? Please let me know in the comments! Thanks so much for reading <3

Products Mentioned:
Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray - Sephora, $12.50-$18
Previse HyrdoMilk Hyaluronic Lotion - Previse, $48
Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer - Sephora, $36



*This post is powered by BrandBacker

No comments