October Favorites | 2016

Happy November, friends! I can't believe it's already November. This is definitely one of my favorite months of the year filled with my birthday, crisp weather, Thanksgiving and so much more! Rewinding a few days, today I'm going to walk you through my top 5 favorite products that I used to death in October!



Most of these are new products to my collection and I'm so happy I stubbled upon them! In terms of eyeshadow, lipstick and blush, I'm pretty sure I exclusively used these products in October. Talk about obsessed! Keep on reading for my reviews on these products :)


NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer Anti Redness - This is the one product of this bunch that I've been using for a loooong time, but I've been especially happy to have it in my makeup routine this month! With the weather constantly change in New Jersey (45 degrees one day, 80 the next...) my skin has been going a little bit crazy. This primer is SO good at canceling out my redness. It feels great on the skin and really makes a great based for any makeup you plan on wearing.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed - I saw numerous tutorials in YouTube using this blush and I knew I had to order it. I ordered this during Tarte's birthday sale, so I was able to get it a little discounted which was so exciting. This is the PERFECT natural, everyday blush. It blends so beautifully and looks so nice on the cheeks. This is literally the only blush I've used since I got it in the mail.

Studio Makeup On-The-Go Palette - I love when a BoxyCharm product ends up in my favorites post! It just continues to prove why it's so worth it to be a subscriber to the box. This palette is perfect for any type of look-- You can go really natural or full glam and I love that. This palette is a mix of mattes and shimmers and has a great highlight color and black as well, which is always a plus in any palette.

Lorac Pro Liquid Lipstick in Dusty Rose - Hands down my favorite liquid lipstick EVER. I have a whole post on this here, but this is such a great liquid lipstick. First off, I'm obsessed with this color. Second, this is so long wearing and not as drying as some other liquid lipsticks that I've tried.

MUA Pro Fan Brush - It's almost been a year since I love my make up bag in Atlantic City (RIP) and from then until this month, I didn't have a small fan brush. I had a few other brushes I could use the highlight, but I looooved my small fan brush that was lost with the rest of my stuff. I'm not sure why it took me so long, but I finally bought a new one from the brand MUA! This highlights beautifully and it's definitely great quality at a drugstore price.


And that's it! I 100% swear by all of these products and highly recommend you check them out. Let me know if you've tried any of these products and your favorites this month in the comments! Thanks so much for reading <3


Products Mentioned
NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer Anti Redness - Ulta, $12.99
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed - Sephora, $28
Studio Makeup On-The-Go Palette - Studio Makeup, $49.95
Lorac Pro Liquid Lipstick in Dusty Rose - Kohl's, $19
MUA Pro Fan Brush - CVS, $12


1 comment

  1. Exposed looks like my kind of blush, beautiful products. I love that eyeshadow palette! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete