BOXYCHARM Unboxing | November 2016

Hi loves! Happy belated Thanksgiving and Black Friday! I hope you're all recovering from your well-deserved food comas and cashing in on some amazing deals :) Lucky for me (and anyone who subscribes to BoxyCharm!) every month feels like I'm getting Black Friday-like deals from this box. This month's box is worth $134 dollars and we only paid $21 :O Keep on reading to find out how to subscribe and what I got this month!



Vintage Illuminating Face Highlighter - This highlight has reflective pearls that add radiance on contact, a delicate glow and a diamond like finish to your skin. Full size, $32

Studio Makeup Eyeshadow Palette - The On-the-Go Eyeshadow Palette includes 9 shades that are perfect for creating day or night looks. Full size, $49.95

Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Pen - This cutting edge, triple acting eye cream in a portable pen is formulated with a break through technology to combat three major eye issues: dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles all while on the go. $20

Bellapierre Kiss Proff Lip Creme - These full coverage, high impact liquid lipsticks last for hours without the need to touchup. Their creamy formula goes on smoothly and dries to a beautiful matte finish in a snap. Full size, $20

Crown Brush C513 Pro Detail Crease Brush - The Pro Detail Crease Brush's bullet shape and dense Capra blend bristles easily fit into the crease of your eyelid. This brush is made with a high grade of Capra hair, making it easy to clan and maintain with proper care. Full size, $12.99


Swatched: Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip Cream in Antique Pink

How great is this month's box?! I'm obsessed with the Studio Makeup warm-toned version of this palette, so I'm sure this one is just as great! I may actually be saving this palette for a giveaway, which is why I didn't swatch it, so stay tuned!! ;)

I really love the color of the liquid lipstick, it's 100% a me shade. I was also really excited I got the Skyn Iceland product since I'm going there in a few month so it'll be fun to try something out from there!

What do you guys think of this month's box?! If you want to subscribe, just click here! You can do month-to-month, which comes out to $21/month or prepay for 3, 6 or 12-months for a discounted box :)

Thank you so much for reading!! <3

Products Mentioned
BOXYCHARM, $21/month




No comments