NEW Kenra Platinum Snail CC Crème | Review

Hello, hello-- Welcome back! Today's post is all about this brand new product from the brand Kenra. I was lucky enough to try out their Platinum Snail CC Crème.. yes, you read that right. This product is enriched with snap essence which is a highly concentrated blend of proteins to help bring out the youth in your hair.



I was a little skeptical and to be quite honest, nervous to try this out. I don't know much about snails or snail essence, but thinking of putting something that comes from a snail in my hair definitely freaked me out a bit, but I'm so happy I did!

First off, this packaging is everything. It's so sleek and has a pump!! I love having this displayed on my vanity. The pump makes it so easy to apply with no mess at all.

So, back to the product itself! Snail Essence is a very fast growing anti-aging Korean beauty secret. Kenra took this to the next level by creating the first product that allows you to apply Snail Essence to your hair for similar anti-aging results. This product is a 10-in-1 CC Creme that you apply to either damp or dry hair and then style as normal. The 10 signs of aging hair this fights are:

  1. Dulling
  2. Thinning
  3. Frizz
  4. Breakage
  5. Dryness
  6. Elasticity
  7. Porosity
  8. Scalp Irritation
  9. Unmanageability
  10. Coarse texture

I have been loving this! I've been using it more on second and third day hair when I need a little boost. This stuff makes my hair appear more shiny and look less coarse after not washing it for a few days.

One LARGE note/benefit, no snails are harmed in the creation of this product! Snail Essence is a natural by-product of snail farms and it was once disposed of until skin/haircare realized the benefits.

I defiantly recommend giving this a try! You can now purchase this product at Ulta for $25. You get 2.5 oz and a little goes a long way so this is definitely worth the money!

Let me know if you've used anything from Kenra and what your favorite hair products are. Thanks so much for reading!!

Products Mentioned
Kenra Platinum Snail CC Crème - Ulta, $25



This post is powered by BrandBacker.

No comments