Fall 2016 Haul | Affordable Staple Pieces!

In my opinion, there is nothing like the fall. Autumn is probably my favorite season of the year, and even though it is usually short-lived, I love buying new clothes that I can transition into winter as well. I'm a sucker for chunky sweaters and flannels so you can bet I go a little crazy this time of year! I've found a lot of great pieces from stores like H&M and Aeropostale (yeah...) so please keep on reading to find out more!!


This first sweater is from Aeropostale and I will say I'm thoroughly confused by this store these days lol. There is one I pass every day in Manhattan and one in a mall by me in NJ and both of them have all these huge "store closing"-type signs hung up around the store. I went into the one in Manhattan not even realizing is was an Aero because they're selling things that don't seem to be from Aeropostale and this sweater is one of them.

Regardless, I really love this sweater! I got it for $24 and it's super soft and long enough to leggings but also short enough to wear with jeans. Unfortunately, they don't have a link to this on their website, so I will have something similar linked below!


Next up is this cute tee from H&M! This is super inexpensive ($9.99) and very relaxed and soft. I think this will look super cute with jeans and you can easily layer a cardigan with this. I love how casual this is and I plan to go back a buy a few more colors.


Another thing I love about fall are chambray tops. I used to be kind of scared of these because I didn't think I could pull it off, but these are so great to have to wear over a top or buttoned up with a pair of leggings or even jeans! This one is from H&M and retails for $17.99 which is great for this style of top. I love the shade of blue and H&M has so many to choose from, you'll definitely find one perfect for you!


This next top is also from H&M! I love the key-hole detail of this sweater. This is perfect for a night out where you want to dress up a bit more, but it also super simple and easy to style. This comes in three colors and is only $12.99!


I got this really cute infinity scarf from Aeropostale also! They do have this on their website and it's currently on sale for $11.80! This comes in slew of colors perfect for fall and winter and is so soft, I can't wait to wear it!


This is also a flannel I can't find on the Aero website :( But I highly recommend going into the store if you have one by you! Again, I'm not sure if they're closing for what's going on, but I've seen crazy sales (think 60% off) at 2 locations! I got this basic flannel for about $15.


I'm a huge sucker for cowl neck sweaters. They are just so comfortable and cute with a pair of leggings and booties (can you also tell I love leggings? lol) I got this one from a local boutique for around $30! I can't find the exact one online, but I've linked a similar one below :)


And last but not least (considering I have about 10 more tops I'm leaving out for the purposes of this long blog post lol), this cute cold shoulder top from Express. I got this during one of their Buy One, Get One 50% off sales, so I was able to get this cheaper than it retails for! I love the sweetheart neckline, it's super flattering and I love the color for this time of year.

And that's it! I love shopping at stores like H&M for inexpensive staple pieces. Where are your favorite places to shop for fall/winter clothing? Please let me know in the comments. Thanks so much for reading! <3


Clothing Mentioned:
  • Salt & Pepper Sweater - Forever 21, $32.98 (Similar)
  • Jersey Tee - H&M, $9.99
  • Denim Top - H&M, $17.99
  • Ribbed Key-Hole Sweater - H&M, $12.99
  • Infinity Scarf - Aeropostal, $11.80 (On sale!)
  • Flannel - A ton of similar ones here!
  • Grey Cowl Neck Sweater - Local Boutique, $36 (Similar)
  • Cold Shoulder Top - Express, $49.90 (Currently BOGO for $19.90 mix & match!)





1 comment

  1. I love the grey cowl neck sweater! I'm a sucker for cowl necks. I have one similar to that one in a light wine color and it's my favorite thing to wear :)

    Rae // http://www.raechic.com

    ReplyDelete