BOXYCHARM Unboxing | January 2017

Hello, hello! It's the best time of the month-- Boxy time! I love having this box to look forward to each month. I'm really excited for some of the products I received in this box. I've seen a few different products sprinkled throughout a bunch of people's boxes, but I'm really happy with the selection I was given. Keep on reading to see what I got!


Vintage Highlighter Double in Chocolate Diamond & Rose Quartz - Add a beautiful wash of color and subtle, sexy shimmer with this limited edition illuminating face highlighter set. Wear it alone or as a beautiful highlight over pretty blush or bronzer - The reflective pearls add radiance on contact, adding a delicate glow and diamond-like finish to the skin. Full Size, $35

So Susan Fan Brush - A versatile brush made from the best quality synthetic nylon and takion hairs only. Full Size, $18.95

*Gorge Amazing Konjac Sponge - This sponge is made from 100% preservative-free konjac root. This calming, exfoliating sponge is naturally alkaline and balances the acidity of the skins impurities. This naturally deep-cleansing, pH balanced sponge can be used throughout the face, neck and the delicate under eye are since it is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. Full Size, $18

PUR Mineral Glow Bronzer - Mineral Glow's micronized mineral powder has rich, golden undertones to add a sun-kissed contour to your complexion. A staple for PUR aficionados, use it as a quick fix bronzer for an all-year healthy glow. Full Size, $25

English Laundry Pour Femme Deluxe Roller Ball - This classic scent can be used on the go to keep you smelling fresh and sophisticated. Deluxe Size, $25



I'm super excited for the Konjac Sponge-- I've eyed these down numerous times at Ulta and TJ Maxx and always passed, but always left regretful. I'm also really happy about the fan brush as I have been needing a new, smaller sized one.

Per usual, this box retails for over $120! I'm waiting for the day the price per box goes up (and I would still pay it) because this is insane to me-- I love very second of it though ;)

What did you get in you boxes and what was your favorite product?! Let me know in the comments. Thanks so much for reading! <3

Products Mentioned
BOXYCHARM, $21/month




No comments