How Much is My Face Worth | Winter 2017

Hi loves! Welcome back to my blog. Today's post is going to be all about how much money I've spent on my current essentials <Insert upside down smiling emoji lol.> I certainly don't have the most expensive products in my collection, but for a gal who only within the last year or so started to dabble in high end makeup, I'm nervous for this total! Keep on reading to see how much my face is worth!



  • Benefit The POREfessional - An amazing pore-filling primer that I use any time I'm wearing foundation! Retails for $31
  • NYX Photo-Loving Primer in Green - My favorite anti-redness primer that I use almost every day with or without makeup. I always pair this with the above if I plan to wear foundation, or wear it on it's own/just with concealer. Retails for $12.99
  • ELF Shadow Lock Primer - My all-time favorite eye primer. I've been using this for years and feel that it's just as effective as high-end versions. Retails for $2
  • Too Faced Born This Way Foundation - I've never felt this way about any face product, ever! My skin looks natural and flawless every time I wear this. The hype is real, people! Retails for $39
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Travel Size) - I recently started to try this out and I'm really into it! I purchased the travel sized version as a tester, but I'm sure I will upgrade to the full-size once I'm out of this one. Retails for $13
  • Revlon PhotoReady Powder - I love this powder to set my makeup. It keeps it in place all day and keeps me nice and matte! It doesn't get cake-y and helps smooth out my skin. Retails for $13.99
  • Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer - I mean, who doesn't love Hoola? Perfect for bronzing or contouring, you cannot get a better bronzer! Retails for $29
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 24-Hour Blush in Exposed - Literally the best blush on earth. I love how natural this color is and the formula is just amazing. The perfect everyday flush of color! Retails for $28
  • Wet 'n Wild Highlight in I'll Have a Cosmo - Such a beautiful highlighter from the drugstore! It's perfect for everyday wear, but buildable to an all out glam. You also get a ton of product for quite inexpensive! Retails for $5.99
  • Studio Makeup On-The-Go Palette - Probably my most-used BOXYCHARM product ever! I love this palette so much. It's perfect for simple everyday looks as well as a big night out! I love the consistency and feel of these shadows so much. Retails for $49.99
  • Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara - THIS MASCARA! I love this product so much. I can't believe I lived so long without it. My lashes look so long and voluminous in just one coat. 100% worth the price tag! Retails for $23
  • Pixi Beauty Lower Lash Mascara - I love the concept of this so much! This makes it so easy to get my lower lashes looking great without a mess under my eyes. Retails for $11
  • Milani Easybrow Tinted Fiber Gel (Not pictured) - I somehow managed to forget probably my most often used product, my brow gel! I do not wear makeup everyday, but I almost always use a brow gel if I'm going out in public. I love this one from Milani as it's inexpensive and does a great job naturally filling in my brows. Retails for $7.99
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - If I have any face makeup on, I always use this setting spray! This does such a great job at making my makeup last for hours and hours on end. Retails for $31



And the grand total is? $297.95! I'm very proud of myself for staying under $300 haha. Let's just say, I hope I never lose my makeup bag again!

But really, I love all of these products and have no problem purchasing them time and time again. This is my current "go-to" list any time I'm looking to wear a full face of makeup. I like how natural these products are, but how I can also build a lot of them up to create a more dramatic look when needed.

How much do you think your face it worth?! This was such a fun post and I recommend looking into this for yourself :P

Thanks so much for reading! <3


2 comments

  1. This is a fun post! I love Benefit's primer. That Tarte mascara is also amazing!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh what a cute idea for a blog post! Right now my face is FREE but I would love to figure it out for tomorrow when I am wearing makeup.

    Kate | katelovesmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete