ELF Pore Refining Brush & Mask Tool | A Review

Hi loves! Happy 2017 :) I hope you had a great time ringing in the new year. In the past few months, I've become obsessed with face masks. The one issue I always had was getting my non-sheet masks all over my hands when applying and wasting a bunch of product. A problem I'm sure a lot of you have had, I'm super excited about today's post about the ELF Pore Refining Brush & Mask Tool! Keep on reading to find out more about this new find!



I've seen people use flat foundation brush to apply masks, but I never gave it a try because I didn't think I'd like how the mask and bristles would react together. I'm not a fan of brush for any type of liquid-y product for sanitary reasons, so when I saw someone post about this brush on Instagram and I was immediately intrigued.

A few weeks ago, an ELF Store opened up in the mall near my apartment, so I went there as soon as I got a promoted Instagram ad that they were set to open! (Gotta love Instagram lol) I was hoping they would have this in stock, and they did! It ended up being the only thing I picked up because of how crowded it was, but I'm looking forward to heading back over for an full-blown ELF haul.


I love that the mask applicator side is a flat silicone piece. No product gets stuck in this which was exactly what I was looking to solve, and it's super easy to clean and keep bacteria-free. I haven't tried the pore refining side of this brush, which has small, dense bristles, but the ELF website says you can use it to scrub a mask/wash into your pores, or even blend foundation out.

Have you used this tool before? What's your favorite way to use it?! Let me know in the comments. Thanks so much for reading!

Products Mentioned
ELF Pore Refining Brush & Mask Tool - ELF, $5




No comments