Cute Valentine's Day Gift Idea for Her!

Hiii friends :) If there's one thing you should know about me, it's I'm the biggest hopeless romantic. I love love, when people are in love, it all makes me so happy. With that said, I'm sure you could guess that I love our upcoming holiday, Valentine's Day! I received this really cute gift for Christmas and I think it's perfect for a Valentine's Day gift for anyone in your life!




I love to give more sentimental/personalized gifts for Valentine's day and like I mentioned, I got this for Christmas so it's really a gift you can give whenever, but I think this is super cute for Valentine's day. As you can see, this is a personalized Yankee Candle!

How this works is, you can pick from a few different sized jars and scents, and then you upload your photo and choose what the title will say - Yep, that easy! There are 3 different sized jars that you can have a photo printed on, and you can pick one of many of their best selling scents (mine is the Large Tumbler candle in Pink Sands!) and the price based on what you pick. These range from $22-$33 which is a pretty great price for something personalized like this.

The possibilities are endless for this product! Click here to see for yourself and check out their Pinterest board with more inspiration. If you order by 2/5, you're guaranteed to receive it by Valentine's Day, so get customizing, people! :P

I hope you find this post helpful. Let me know if you order one in the comments - Thanks for reading!


Products Mentioned


*Note: Not sponsored! Just loved this gift :)







PIN FOR LATER


No comments