Why You Need To Get To Target Now! Derma E + Target

Talk about a great start to the new year! I've recently been told that Target is set to start carrying one of my favorite skincare brands, Derma E. This family owned and operated company has spearheaded the creation of vitamin-rich, high-performance antioxidant skincare solutions. Their products are developed by doctors and are free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and petrolatum. Does it get any better?!




I tried my first Derma E product about a year ago when I received their Evenly Radiant Brightening Cleanser in a BirchBox. I was so in love that I searched for where I could buy the product in-store, but there were no retailers near my job or apartment so I ended up putting off repurchasing for a while (which I deeply regret!) This is a HUUUUGE reason I'm so happy (and my wallet isn't :P) that you can now buy Derma E products at Target. I've also been an avid user of their Scar Gel, which has been helping immensely with my acne-scared chin.

Now onto a review of a new favorite, the Firming DMAE Eye Lift Crème. I've been on the hunt for a nice eye cream. I know I'm young, but they say it's never too early to start battling your inevitable wrinkles. I've tried a few from Laura Mercier and Pūr-lisse, but was still not completely satisfied.

This. stuff. is. GOLD. I've been using the product for about three weeks and I notice a huge difference under my eyes. While I don't have wrinkle issues, I do have very puffy and dry under eyes.  I've been using this product for the past three weeks and my under eyes are fully moisturized and much less puffy. I apply this at night as well as before my makeup and have noticed a huge different in the length of time my under eye makeup stays in place.


Another product I'm so happy I was able to try is the Hydrating Night Crème. I've been using this for a week as my skin has been acting up since I went to Mexico and returned to New Jersey & below 0 temperatures. This stuff is amazing for overnight wear. I've always had trouble with night creams feeling too heavy on my skin and this guy is not heavy or pore-clogging at all.

If you're looking to try out some new, great-for-your-skin-and-body products, I highly suggest checking out Derma E at your local Target. I promise you will not regret spending a few extra dollars for amazing skin! Thanks for reading, now go out and #NOTICETHELOTUS :P

Products Mentioned

  • Evenly Radiant Brightening Cleanser - Derma E, $15.50
  • Scar Gel - Derma E, $19.95
  • Derma E Firming DMAE Eye Lift - Target, $20.90
  • Derma E Hydrating Night Crème - Target, $24.69

*This post is Powered by BrandBacker

No comments