February 2016 Favorites!

How in the world is it already March?! I feel like I start every favorites post like this, but seriously, time has been flying by lately. In this post, I will be sharing my current favorites and products I have been loving this month! Keep on reading to find out more.




Crown Brush Studio Pro Contour Brush: I've had this brush for almost a year, but I never really found myself using it until recently. When I'm going for a more intense contour, I love to use this to make a precise, shape line under my cheek bones before blending out the bronzer with a duo-fiber brush, but what I've really been loving this for is to contour my nose! I've been trying to nail the nose contour since the summer and this month I finally tried using this brush to do so and it's been great. I use the sides of this brush to make a nice, fine line and blend out the product with my finger. It looks really natural, but also helps define and tweak the shape of my nose which I have been loving.

E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator: I spoke about this in one of my first blog posts (omg the photos..) and everything I say in there still stands true! This exfoliator is great for the winter time and so easy to use. I love that it's in lipstick form which means you can use it anywhere, anytime.

PÅ«r-lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum: As you've seen in a few of my recent blog posts, I've been having trouble with dry skin. At the beginning of the month, I traveled to San Fran and I didn't prep my skin for the flight so it got SO dry and took three weeks to get it back to normal. I had never had dry under-eyes before so I was kind of freaking out putting anything I could find under them. Obviously nothing was working, but then I found my PÅ«r-lisse eye serum from one of my BoxyCharm's and it's saved my life! It's so moisturizing and feels great on the skin.

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve: To go hand in hand with the exfoliator, I've been using this to help keep my winter lips at bay. While I still use Vaseline from time to time, I really just love this stuff. You can use it on your lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, essentially anywhere that's dry or chapped.

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation: Thissssss. I had heard a ton about this foundation so I knew I had to try it and I'm so happy that I did! This sits so nicely on my skin and lasts a very long time. The coverage is super natural and doesn't look cake-y even though it fully covers all of my discoloration and acne scaring. I've never really used a high-end foundation before (I've used a few BB creams) so this will likely hurt my wallet in the future but I don't care, it's worth it!

And there ya have it-- My February favorites! Let me know if you've tried any of these products and what you thought of them. Thank you for reading!


Products Mentioned:

  • Crown Brush Studio Pro Contour Brush - Crown Brush, $9.99
  • E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator - Harmon's, $3
  • PÅ«r-lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum - Amazon, $65 ($56.49 with Prime)
  • C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve - Bath & Body Works, $5.50
  • Too Faced Born This Way Foundation - Sephora, $39





1 comment

  1. Need to try the Born This Way foundation, heard so many good things. Love the products you've mentioned, they sound great!

    Kiran | www.alittlekiran.co.uk

    ReplyDelete