March BoxyCharm Unboxing!

Welcome back! Today's post is my March BoxyCharm unboxing! If you've read my blog before, you know I love me some BoxyCharm. The value of the box is crazy compared to the price ($21/month) and you get to try out so many full-sized product - It's great! Keep on reading to see what I got this month!




So I was slightly disappointed this month for a few reasons. The biggest one being my box didn't come with a card with the product info :( I saw this happened to some other people as well - But apparently for the people who did get the card, it didn't even contain the product information. This was a bummer since I love adding that into these posts to help show how great of a value this box it.

I'm also kind of over eye creams and perfume. I'm going to try them both out, but I think I have enough eye cream from BoxyCharm to keep me young forever! lol

Anyways - I went on the website to figure out what these guys were and their worth. Find out below!



  1. Chella Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Pencil - This fine-tipped mechanical pencil is European designed with a creamy texture for easy application and a flawless, natural look. Full Size, $18
  2. Luxie Beauty 512 Small Contour Brush - This is Luxie’s signature pink and rose gold contour brush that is coated with an antibacterial solution, keeping it clean and fresh at all times. The bristles are lush and dense, providing a soft and precise application. Full Size, $16
  3. Catherine Malandrino Style De Paris Perfume - Made with notes of ruby red grapefruit and nashi pear, with blends of orange blossom and gardenia; Style De Paris is a chic scent that is the epitome of spring. Elegant mid notes of violet and ocean breeze will leave the ultimate impression. .3floz, $20
  4. Clark's Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream - This cream targets fine lines, dark circles and puffiness with a high concentration of vitamins and botanicals. Your skin will feel bright, soft and smooth. Full Size, $87
  5. Makeup Geek Duo Chrome Eye Shadow - These duo chrome shadows have a creamy texture and glide on evenly. They are highly pigmented to provide you with a stunning finish. For the most striking look, try combining both a duo-chrome and a matte shade. Full Size, $6
  6. Makeup Geek Matte Eye Shadow - These matte shadows have a creamy texture and glide on evenly. They are highly pigmented to provide you with a stunning finish. For the most striking look, try combining both a duo-chrome and a matte shade. Full Size, $6
And there ya have it! Like I said, this wasn't my faaaavorite box, but I'm really excited for the contour brush! I've also been in the market for a new eyebrow product.

I actually cannot believe that the Clark's eye cream is worth $87! This is why BoxyCharm is so great. I will certainly keep my subscription but hope for no more eye creams until I have a chance to use up the ones I've already got :P

Thanks so much for reading! xo

Products Mentioned


No comments