My Current Beauty Wish List | 2016

We all do it as product junkies, lust over pricey products you see floating around on Instagram & YouTube. I've been keeping tabs on my most wanted products and decided to put together this blog post for you guys to help me decide where to start!



As you may know, I live in a very pricey town right outside of NYC, so a haul this expensive is just out of the question. I would love to know your opinions and of any possible dupes you may have found along the way!

Some of these products have been on my list for quite some time, and some are brand spanking new and I cannot wait to get my hands on them.



  1. Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Give Me Sun, $32 - Surprisingly enough, I only own one MAC product and it's a lipstick. When I was younger, I used a ton of MAC eyeshadows and mascara (literally in 7th grade, why..) but I still have yet to purchase any of their highly talked about face products. I've seen this specific MSF raved about across YouTube and the blog world, so this is at the top of my list!
  2. St. Tropez In-Shower Gradual Tan, $25 - I'm a pale, pale girl and I'm scared of getting spray tans so I tend to fall for "gimmicky" products like this. I haven't read greaaaat reviews, but this is still something I'd like to try for myself. I loved the St. Tropez mouse when I used it a year or so back and being to be able to apply self tanner in the shower  is music to my lazy ears soooo I want to test this for myself.
  3. Too Faced Melted Matte in Queen Bee, $21 - The Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Chihuahua is one of my go-tos so I was so excited to see they came out with a matte version! These are currently all sold out online, so I will definitely have to head to a store to find this one.
  4. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $23 - One makeup product I never splurge on is mascara and I'm not entirely sure why. I've heard so much about this product it may just break that streak!
  5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in Naked2, $20 - I've been lusting over this since Tess Christine said this was her everyday lip shade a few months back. It's so pretty and neutral that it will go with just about anything alone or under a lipstick.
  6. Nars Radient Creamy Concealer in Vanilla, $29 - Another product I've never splurged on is concealer. I'm not the biggest user of concealer other than under my eyes, but every time I saw a tutorial using this, it looks amazing on the skin!
  7. Glam Glow Super Mud Clearing Treatment, $69 - I've used a ton of masks from the drug store price level all the way to the $80+ level and have truly fallen in love with high end face masks (and my wallet hates me!) I've never owned a Glam Glow mask, but always hear amazing things. This purchase will probably have to wait until I finish up some of my other pricey masks, but I really want to try this out!
Be sure to let me know your opinions if you've tried any of these products! I'm looking forward to your feedback. Thank you so much for reading :)


No comments