Gift Ideas for Him | $100, $50, $25 & UNDER

Here's post two in my Gift Ideas series for this years holiday season! As mentioned in my Gift Ideas for Her post, I really like to get gifts that are meaningful, but sometimes you need that little bit of inspiration to figure out what that is.

I've always found choosing gifts for the guys in my life has been harder than for my girls. Maybe it's because they guys in my life are simple and don't need much, but I just think guys in general "need" less than us girls ;)

This list is perfect for your brother, boyfriend, dad, BFF and really any guy in your life. Keep on reading to find out my picks ranging from $10-$99 for 2015!


$25 & Under





$50 & Under
  • Google Chromecast (Target, $35)
    • This thing is amazing! A cheaper alternative to Apple TV, you can watch Netflix, Hulu, and use apps like Pandora and YouTube. You can also cast from the Google Chrome browser on your laptop!
  • Touch Screen Gloves (Urban Outfitters, $45)
  • Funny Bottle Opener (Express, $29)
  • Smart Phone Breathalyzer (Brookestone, $49)
  • Beer Cap Map (BeerCapMaps, $39)
    • You can get any state in the US and you can also get a few different countries (at a higher price.) This gift is perfect for the beer-lover in your life! It will also help decorate a good old college dorm, frat house or first timer apartment for our not-so-style savvy guys :)
  • Tabletop Cornhole (Uncommon Goods, $45)
  • Wallet Phone Case (Express, $49.95)



Under $100

  • Nike Running Shoes (Nike, $75)
  • His Favorite Team's Hoodie (Modell's, $80)
  • Michael Kors Wallet (Macy's, $98)
  • Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Best Buy, $99.99)
  • Remote Control Beer Cooler (Sharper Image, $59.99)
    • Another one for the beer lover! My boyfriend got this for Christmas last year and he's obsessed. It's somewhat of a "gag gift" but it's perfect for when the guys are over watching football and refuse to leave the couch.
  • Nice Watch (Nordstrom, $99.95)
  • Jawbone Fitness Band (Express, $99.98)


PIN FOR LATER

2 comments

  1. That smartphone breathalyzer is genius. I am totally buying that right now.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! My brother will likely be getting that one for Christmas!

      Delete