November BoxyCharm Unboxing!

If you saw my best subscription box blog post back in September, you know BoxyCharm has my heart! I just received my November box and figured I would show you what I got since I'm a believer every product-crazed girl should subscribe. This month's box certainly didn't disappoint! Keep reading to see what I got & how I got $138 worth of products for $21.



This month's box contained 5 full-size products worth $138. If that isn't enough to make you sign up right now, see what that products are below!

November BoxyCharm Unboxing:

  1. Coolway Leave-In Treatment - For beautiful, hydrated and shiny hair with no split ends. Full Size, $19.95
  2. Manna Kadar's Liplocked Priming Gloss Stain in Lucky - The latest innovation in lip stains. Smooth application keeps lips hydrated with a pigment that lasts for hours. Contains Vitamins A & E & berry extracts. Full Size, $24
  3. Pur~lisse Pur~Eye Ador Quadra Benefit Eye Serum - Active ingredients like soy protein and French marine plants bring 4x the power against aging in this intensive eye serum. Works against wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness, while still hydrating and lifting. Full Size, $65
  4. Studiomakeup Soft Blend Blush in SBB-07 Wildflower - Silky smooth texture and highly pigmented long-wear. This blush provides natural looking cool and contour instantly brightens the look of the face. Full size, $17
  5. Luxie Rose Gold Concealer Eye Brush 221 - Made without parabens, this vegan makeup brush is specially handcrafted and coated with antibacterial solution. Soft to the touch and gentle on the skin, this brush gives way to a precise makeup application. Full size, $12
Swatches of Studiomakeup blush (left) & Manna Kadar gloss stain (right)

Overall, I would say this month's box was pretty impressive! I love receiving pricey skincare products since I normally wouldn't look at anything in that price range. I also enjoy getting products from brands I never heard of before to help expand my horizons from the typical Sephora and drugstore brands.

I've already worn the gloss stain and I really love the color for this time of year! It compliments my skin tone well and the lasting power is amazing! I really like how it's not matte and doesn't dry out my lips like some other long-wearing stains I have.

If you are compelled to sign-up for your own box, click here! Hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!

Products Mentioned




4 comments

  1. Great box, you got some amazing stuff!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Love having this to look forward to every month!

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to get subscription boxes like this! x
    Bomber jacket lovin' over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! :)

      Also, love your blog! Just subscribed on bloglovin'.

      Delete