Who Am I? About Me Tag!

Hey guys! It's now been a few weeks of me "actively" posting on Life Across the Hudson, so I thought it was time to introduce myself! I found this tag somewhere on the internet and decided to fill it out rather than rambling about my life :) Keep reading to find out a little more about me!




  1. What's your name? Kim!
  2. How old are you? Just turned 25 earlier this month
  3. What do you do for a living? I'm an account person at a social media agency in NYC. I help fortune 500 brands increase their social media presence.
  4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Sorry by the Biebs
  5. Do you still live with your parents? Nope, I moved out a little over a year ago to live with my boyfriend closer to NYC for work
  6. Have you participated in any sports? I did competitive cheer for 13 years!
  7. What is your favorite book? I'm a sucker for anything Nicolas Sparks
  8. What is your favorite beauty brand? I really love Lorac for high end and E.L.F for drugstore
  9. What is your favorite animal? Anything cute and cuddly 
  10. What is your favorite perfume? Angel by Thierry Mugler
  11. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
  12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood. I was weird and awkward and only had a handful of friends but I'd say a 10. I wouldn't be who or where I am without my weirdo friends and experiences.
  13. Have you been out of the country? Yep! I've been to Mexico and a few tropical islands in the Caribbean
  14. Do you speak any different languages? A little bit of Spanish
  15. Do you have any siblings? A younger sister and a younger brother
  16. What is your favorite store? TARGET, duh
  17. What is your favorite restaurant? Applebee's... lol
  18. Did you enjoy college/university? More than anything! Wish I could go back sometimes lol
  19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Kathleen Lights, Tess Christine & Miss Fashioneda (Tess and Carrie and the cutest BFFs, I feel like they're like me and my friends)
  20. What is your favorite movie? Big Daddy or Bring it On 
  21. What are some of your favorite tv shows? How to get Away with Murder, KUWTK (I know, I'm ashamed), The Blacklist, SVU
  22. PC or mac? Mac
  23. What phone do you have? My personal phone is an iPhone 5 but my work phone is an iPhone 6 so I tend to reach for that one first :)
  24. How tall are you? 5'3"
  25. Do you have any pets? I have two dogs are my parents house (who I miss SO much), but none right now in my apartment :(

Thanks for reading! Hope this is able to give you guys a little more insight into who I am :)


2 comments

  1. I have signed copies of a few Nicholas Sparks books you might like, aha! His stuff isn't my favorite but I'll read it every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing these kind of posts! So fun! X


    Veganism and why over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete