Nominated for What?! The Liebster Award

Hi guys! I'm super excited for today's post! The lovely Becca, from A Dash of Becca, nominated me for a Liebster Award! I'm not positive when or where but started, but the Liebster Award is an award given out by bloggers to recognize other up and coming bloggers, to give them some appreciation! I've been seeing this pop up a ton lately so I'm so excited and honored to have been nominated by Becca :) Keep on reading to see how it works, my answers to Becca's questions & my nominations!




Rules:
1. When you make a new blog post, link and thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Include the Liebster Award Sticker in the post.
3. Nominate other bloggers who you think deserve some more love, who have less than 200 followers on any social media platform.
4. Comment on these bloggers' websites to let them know that you nominated them!
5. Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees!

I'm so excited to nominate the following blogs! They all deserve a ton of love from you guys. Please go check out their pages!


1. How long have you been blogging?
2. How did you come up with your blog title?
3. Favorite place you've traveled?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5. Favorite social media platform?
6. Last show you binge-watched?
7. If you could give advice to a big group of people, what would it be?
8. What's something you want to learn?
9. What are you most proud of?
10. What are you currently listening to?

Answer away, ladies! Can't wait to read your posts :)

See my answer's to Becca's questions below!

1. What inspired you to start your blog?
I've always been into blogging. I started my first blog back in 2010, which turned out to be a huge success for me. At one point, I had over 20k followers and was, weirdly enough, answering tons of advice questions every single day. Unfortunately, I kind of grew out of that blog and when I started to transition it my followers didn't take it too well! Haha I still have it up and go on every now and then, but at this point in my life this lifestyle blog is much more in line with what I want to be doing :)

2. Who do you look up to most?
My momma :)

3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Bora Bora! So cliche, but I will stay in one of the huts at some point in my life!

4. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money?
I honestly don't know! I would probably travel first and then pay off college then have to figure out the rest haha

5. What is your biggest dream?
Not sure why I find this one so hard! haha I know it's basically but just to live a happy and healthy life without anxiety.

6. What is your favorite thing to do when you're stressed out?
Go to the gym or just hang out with my friends

7. Do you have any resolutions for the upcoming new year?
To be an overall healthier person. My anxiety has gotten a little out of control so I want to make sure I'm working out enough as well as eating healthy to help keep my attacks at bay.

8. What is your favorite thing to do to pass time?
Listen to music, play Candy Crush or pin away on Pinterest!

9. What is your favorite guilty pleasure food?
Tie between mac and cheese and boneless buffalo wings with extra blue cheese!

10. What is the most valuable lesson you've learned in life so far?
I think I'm still learning it, but you can't make yourself miserable just to make other people happy. There's a fine line between a mutual respect and complete disrespect. Don't sell yourself short for anyone!



1 comment

  1. I nominate you :)
    http://lightasbutterfly.blogspot.com/2015/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete