November 2015 Favorites!

Another month, another favorites post. How in the world is it the last month of 2015?! Time moves so freaking fast. November was a great month filled with birthday celebrations,  vacation planning, the start to the holiday season and more. Keep on reading to see what made the cut into my favorites this month!




Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: I've used this product on and off for a year now and this past month I have a re-found love for it. I truly notice a difference in my face makeup when I don't use this (in the worst way!) My makeup really lasts all night when I finish off my look with a few sprays of this baby.

ELF Contouring Kabuki: A less expensive love! I got this brush a few months ago and I've been looooving to use this to warm up my face. It's so soft and applies my bronzer beautifully. I love how it helps give my face a very soft contour, all while bronzing my pale, pale skin.

Tory Burch FitBit Double Wrap Bracelet: And now a very expensive favorite. I've had my FitBit for almost a year and have been eyeing the Tory Burch FitBit collection ever since I got it. I love wearing my FitBit everywhere, but if I was going somewhere on the nice side, I'd always take it off since the rubber band was a little tacky in some situations. My boyfriend got this for me as a part of my birthday gift and I'm obsessed! I've gotten so many compliments on it and you'd never know there's a fitness tracker in there (but not actually in there in this photo lol)

Milani Baked Blush, Rose D'Oro: I'm a long time fan of Milani's baked blush in Luminoso (I mean, who isn't?) but I think Rose D'Oro is the perfect blush for fall/winter. It helps add some extra color to my face but isn't overpowering.

Maybelline Pure BB: Hands down my favorite face makeup, ever. I know, bold statement, but this stuff has been so good to me since I bought it back in July. This gives me the perfect amount of coverage and clears my skin. What else could a girl ask for, I mean come on!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Trouble Maker: I've finally let go of my summer polish shades (so difficult) and moved onto deeper and darker colors for winter. Trouble Maker by Sally Hansen is such a beautiful, creamy deep purple shade and is super opaque. In general, Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure formula and brush are easily my favorite polishes. You should definitely try them out!

Benefit The Porefessional: This is one of those products I took waaay to long to try. It took me a while to bite the bullet and spend $31 on a primer (that tons of people claim are useless anyways..) Let me tell you, this baby is NOT useless. Totally understand the cult following behind this thing. My skin looks almost flawless when I apply this before my BB cream. 100% worth the money in my opinion.

And that's a wrap! What were some of your favorites this month? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading <3

Products Mentioned

  • Urban DecayAll Nighter Setting Spray - Sephora, $30
  • ELF Contouring Kabuki - ELF, $6
  • Tory Burch FitBit Double Wrap Bracelet - Tory Burch, $175
  • Milani Baked Blush, Rose D'Oro - CVS, $8.49
  • Maybelline Pure BB - Ulta, $8.99
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Trouble Maker - SOAP.com, $10.45
    • PS I think this may be discontinued :( Find a similar shade here: CVS
  • Benefit The Porefessional - Sephora, $31



2 comments

  1. I definitely want to try that Milani blush. It looks beautiful. Milani makeup is lovely and so affordable. I'm also loving the Tory Burch fit bit wrap bracelet. I take my fitbit off when I'm going somewhere nice, so this is definitely on my wish list! I love your blog, girl! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete