Five Minute Fresh Face Makeup | Drugstore Products

Hello, hello! Today's post is going to be my go-to makeup routine. I do this almost every day for work since it's quick and simple but helps me look more alive for my work day. This look uses just 10 products from the drugstore and truly transforms my sleepy face lol! Keep on reading to see what products I use to achieve this fresh-faced makeup look.



I love all of the products I use for this look. As mentioned above, they're all from the drugstore which makes them super accessible and affordable. These are easily my current drugstore favorites and I'm super excited to share them with you!



I use the following products in the following order:

NYX Anti-Redness Photo-Loving Primer: I am always sure to prime my face before applying my makeup. As you can tell from my before photo, I have a bit of redness on my face by my nose, chin and between my eyebrows. This product really helps reduce the redness to make my skin tone much more even before applying my face makeup.

Maybelline Pure BB Cream: Once I let the primer set in for a moment, I begin to apply this BB cream. This is hands down my favorite face product ever. I've always had issues with foundations/BB creams grabbing onto dry patches and for whatever reason this one doesn't. It looks so natural on my skin and it provides the perfect amount of coverage for me. As if that wasn't enough, it also contains salicylic acid so it doesn't break me out and helps clear any break outs I may have. I'm also sure to bring this onto my eyelids to prime them for shadow later on.

Maybelline Better Skin Concealer: Once my BB cream is fully blended, I apply this concealer under my eyes to help with discoloration as well as on my chin, cupids bow, nose and between my brows. I love using this to highlight my face and to cover my under eyes. It blends beautifully and really helps the highlighting process.

Revlon Nearly Naked Powder: Next up, I set my face with this powder. It's really creamy and not powdery which I love and it provides a little bit of extra coverage when needed. This helps me stay matte all day, but doesn't make my skin look chalky.

E.L.F Contour Kit: First, I use the yellowish powder to set anywhere I concealed my face. Then, I go in with the cool-toned bronzer to lightly contour my face with a big fluffy brush. I sweep this below my cheek bones, along my jawline and on my forehead at my hair line. This really helps define my face and pulls this look together. Next, I take the cool-toned bronzer again and blend it into my crease to define my eyes a bit more. Lastly, I use the bronzer to lightly fill in and define my brows.

NYX Powder Blush, Dusty Rose: I pop this blush lightly on my cheeks and blend it up toward my temples. This is the perfect every day shade and helps bring some more color into my face.

Hard Candy Baked Blush, Pin Up: I LOVE to highlight. I've been buying more highlighting powders recently than every before, but I always find myself coming back to this product. This was the first highlighting powder I ever bought and I remember being SO happy about it haha. Although this is packaged as a blush, it is certainly a highlight. I sweep this onto the tops of my cheek bones, under my brows and lightly apply it down my nose, chin and cupids bow.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner, Black: This line of eyeliners is one of my favorites. I love using the black liner to tightline my upper lash line to help my lashes look a bit thicker.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: This is my current favorite mascara. It thickens and lengthens my lashes and really helps open up my eyes. I apply two coats to my top lashes and a very light coat to my bottom lashes.

Milani Matte Lipstick, Matte Naked: I finish off this look with a super natural lipstick. My current favorite is by Milani, I love that it's matte but it's not drying at all. This product feels great on the lips and is pretty long lasting.

And that's it! I hope you guys enjoyed this post. This is definitely my go-to look right now and it only takes five minutes. Let me know if you try out any of the products in the comments. Thanks for reading!

Products Mentioned:

  • NYX Anti-Redness Photo-Loving Primer - Harmon's, $11.49
  • Maybelline Pure BB Cream - Ulta, $8.99
  • Maybelline Better Skin Concealer - Ulta, $8.99
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Powder - Ultra, $10.49
  • E.L.F Contour Kit - ELF.com, $6
  • NYX Powder Blush - CVS, $4.99
  • Hard Candy Baked Blush - I can't find a link, may be discontinued :( 
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner - Ulta, $4.49
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - Ulta, $8.99
  • Milani Matte Lipstick - CVS, $5.99




No comments