Perfect Inexpensive Makeup Storage

Hi friends! Today's post is all about my new makeup storage. I've been in the market for larger storage and was also hoping to find something that was black. Let's just say, I hit the jackpot!



My old makeup storage was a clear, acrylic set with two large drawers and two small ones with a piece on the top with a few dividers and lipstick holders. While I did love it for the two years I used it, I kept running out of space and would have to move my not-so-used products to a different area which they would then become my not-used-at-all products.

I was looking for something a bit bigger and something that wasn't clear acrylic. I don't really have a reason as to why, I just think I wanted some change! Let's just say, almost all makeup storage is clear acrylic! haha

I searched Amazon high and low and ended up stumbling upon these beauts. These are two black plastic drawer sets with three drawers each. I placed mine side-by-side, but you can certainly stack them as well. The drawers on these guys are huge! I can fit so much product in them, I even have a ton of room left over for all my new products.

These drawers also come in tons of colors so they will be sure to fit in any room!


I have mine organized by type of product with the exception of the top left drawer which I keep all of my "everyday" makeup for easy grabbing. Like I said, these are huge so I have plenty of room for even my biggest collection of blushes and highlights :)

One thing I was nervous about missing from my old storage was the lipstick holders. I liked having my favorites out and on display so I was determined to find a solution (aka a black holder since 99.99999% of the ones I found were clear acrylic.) After a little bit of Googling, I found this black Estee Lauder Lipstick Tray that holds 10 lipsticks and it is perfect!

I'm so happy with my new setup. I love how large the drawers are so I also can fit a ton of product on top of them as well. If my collection continues to grow, I will certainly purchase more of these guys.

Let me know if you want to try these out! I really think they're a great, inexpensive solution for everyday makeup storage. Thanks for reading!


Products Mentioned

  • InterDesign 3 Drawer Storage Organizers - Amazon, $16.99 (Prime), $18.99 (Non-Prime)
  • Estee Lauder Lipstick Holder Tray - Amazon, $3.99




PIN FOR LATER

1 comment

  1. I have been looking for chic makeup organizers! Thank you for the help :)

    Morgan
    http://www.byronbirkinburch.com/

    ReplyDelete